Later on in the school day, during his free period, Peter helps Ned with the Lego Death Star. Putting on the last piece on top, Peter nods his head with satisfaction. Ned and Peter do their handshake and smiles at one another.

Throughout the day, Isabella was running errands for Homecoming making sure things were set in place. She was hanging up posters for the event and Peter walked out of the bathroom holding the hall pass.

Peter catches her struggling holding both the tape and the papers. She drops a couple of the papers and mumbles, "Ugh, you have got to be kidding me."

Peter jogs over to her and picks up the papers crouching down, "Here, I got it."

Isabella finally tapes up the poster and glances down, "I've been thanking you a lot today, Parker. You should get a gold sticker."

"Yeah, I guess I'm your hero." Peter jokingly says and Isabella lets out a small laugh, "Yeah, you'd be surprised."

He picks it up standing up and hands it to her. "Hey, I thought you had Literature fifth period."

Isabella held onto the papers and comments, "I thought you had Photography fifth period."

"Well, between the two of us, who has a hall pass?" Peter waves his hall pass making Isabella laugh, "You're such a nerd."

"You're such a troublemaker for ditching class." Peter teases

Isabella replies with playfully rolling her eyes, "Mrs. Kane knows I'm working on some stuff for homecoming."

Peter sighs and looks deeply in her eyes, "Look, I, uh--I just wanted to apologize about the whole fight the other day. It wasn't my intention to hurt you the way I did."

Isabella softly smiles, "Peter, I'm sorry about what I said. No matter how mad I was, I should've not said that. I know I hurt you too, and for that I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Spence. After all, I was the jerk and I was the one who didn't tell you everything. Even though I have my reasons, I should've been there for you." Peter stated

"We're good, Peter." Isabella replies, "Now, that I think about it, I've almost died twice now so I guess--"

Peter says nervously, glancing down at the ground, "No, I'm--I just mean that...it's not cool, especially-"

"What?" Isabella eggs on with curiosity

Peter breathes out, "Because I like you, Isabella Spencer."

Isabella's smile grew, "You don't think I know that by now, you dork? I like you, Peter Parker. If it wasn't obvious already."

"You do?" Peter's eyes widen and look at her, "You seriously like me back?"

Isabella bit her lip nervously, "I mean...Peter, of course, I like you back. How can I not?"

Peter chuckles and smiles at her when she comments, "You're so terrible at keeping secrets. You know that?"

"Yeah, you'd be surprised." Peter laughs alongside Isabella.

Peter said to her, "I got to get to class...but um, I'd say we should hang out but I'm in detention for...ever."

"Yeah, I know. Look who's the troublemaker now in this relationship, Parker." Isabella comments and smiles

Peter continued and spots the Homecoming sign, "And I'm kind of in detention with May back at the apartment too so...umm, I'm guessing you already have a date for Homecoming."

"Well, this guy did ask me

"Well, this guy did ask me." Isabella points out.

"Seriously? Who?" Peter asked with his eyes widen

Isabella chuckled, "Well, he was sitting across from me in the cafeteria. And being the hero that he is, he saved me from going to Homecoming with a demon. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the hero is my best friend."

Peter laughs and says nervously, "Uh, do you want to go...with me?"

"Peter, I already said yes, you know? I wasn't joking before." Isabella laughs and Peter smiles.

He softly chuckles, "Really? Oh, yeah, cool."

"Cool." Isabella blushes with a small smile

"Well, I'm going this way." Peter starts walking away and Isabella chuckles, "Hey, Mr. Parker!"

"Yes, Ms. Spencer?" Peter turns around and Isabella smiles, "I'll call you."