{20} My World

3rd Person POV

Peter was currently sitting in detention, tapping his foot and his knees shaking up and down.

His phone buzzed and it was Ned with a text, 'Liz told me that Isabella is working on some Homecoming stuff. She seems stressed out but she's okay.'

Reading the message over and over, Peter leaned back on his seat, leaving his phone screen upwards on his desk. He glances up at the tv and thought about Isabella.

"

"...It doesn't matter if you think it's right. You have to know if it's the right thing to do." Captain American continued on the screen

Peter immediately got up, grabbing his stuff. Once the teacher noticed Peter's departure, he called out, "Hey, get back here!"

Michelle kept on drawing in her notebook and the teacher pointed out, "Hey, what are you doing here? You don't even have detention."

"I like sketching people in crisis." Michelle held up her notebook and displayed her drawing, "That's you."

As Peter walked to the lockers, he checked the empty hallway then he lifted up the locker getting the web fluid.

Peter placed the web fluid container into his backpack. He stopped walking as he heard someone say, "Good evening, students and faculty, welcome to our 10th annual homecoming here at Midtown Tech. My name is Isabella Spencer, running for Student Body President."

He kept walking hearing the sound of her voice. Peter peeked inside the classroom, noticing her high ponytail moving around talking to herself.

"Come on, Bella. You shouldn't be nervous. You've done this before. Just breathe, close your eyes and everything will be okay." Isabella closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling

Peter softly chuckles, "Isabella Spencer, what a sight for sore eyes."

He leans on the doorframe with awe and Isabella placed her paper on the desk.

Turning around, she asked, "What do you want?"

"Bella-"

"Peter, I don't want to hear it, okay? I don't. I'm sick and tired of defending you to everyone. What excuse do you have this time? What explanation to the reason of you not being there at the Decathlon? The one thing that's important to me and to the team. Where were you, Peter?" Isabella questioned