{9} I'll Protect You

3rd Person POV

Isabella's Outfit:

Isabella stopped by her locker after gym, before heading to her next class

Isabella stopped by her locker after gym, before heading to her next class. After she puts in her combination, she opened up her locker and took a deep breath.

"Bella?" Peter asked and Isabella turned around, "Oh, hey, Peter."

Peter informed, "So, since you weren't for some of our classes together. I wrote down some notes for you."

"Oh really? Thanks, Parker. You didn't have to." Isabella said to him

Peter rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "I wanted to besides I know that you didn't want to miss anything."

"Yeah, you're right about that." Isabella said and got her textbook out. She closed her locker and held onto her books.

"So, you wanna sit with me for lunch?" Isabella asked him. "I could really use someone right now."

Peter nods his head with a smile, "Yeah, of course."

He asked as they were walking side-by-side, "So, I saw you at Delmar's this morning. What happened?"

"Uh, don't freak out, okay? I'm freaked out already about this." Isabella started off

Peter's eyebrows furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday, I kept on having these images in my mind about Delmar's and how it looked burnt, you know? Then moments later, it happened." Isabella told him

"So, it was like you predicted that was going to happen." Peter pointed out

Isabella shrugged and looked at him, "I don't know, Peter, but it was definitely not comforting. This morning I walked 6 blocks and I don't remember walking 6 blocks."

"You walked all the way from our apartment building to Delmar's? And you don't remember?" Peter asked and Isabella nodded her head

"I don't even remember changing out of my pajamas. My aunt even tracked me down to find me." Isabella said to him

Peter pointed out, "So that's why you were late to school today, huh?"

"Yeah." Isabella responded, "Sorry, I didn't text you or anything. I texted Michelle cause I figured she would tell you."

"Yeah, she did." Peter nodded his head. "So, wouldn't that mean you're psychic? You know, predicting things that are about to happen?"

Isabella told him, "You have got to be kidding me. Seriously, Parker?"

"Yeah, of course." Peter replied. "Maybe you got powers or something."

"Are you out of your mind? I don't have powers." Isabella argued. "Even if I did, why does it make me psychic?"