{10} Kiss Me

3rd Person POV

As time went by, more people started to come into the house and also partied outside holding their red cups and mingling.

Aunt May parked in front of Liz's house and commented, "House Party in the Suburbs. Oh, I remember these, kind of jealous."

"It'll be a night to remember." Ned smiled in the backseat as Peter was looking at the house

Aunt May turns her head and smiled, "Ned, some hats wear men. You wear that hat."

"Thanks, it gives me confidence." Ned nodded his head and continued smiling

Aunt May chuckled then Peter spoke, "This is a mistake."

He turned his head facing Aunt May, "Hey, let's just go home."

"Oh, Peter, I know, I know it's really hard trying to fit in with all of these changes your body is going through. It's flowering now." Aunt May told him

Peter faced forward and chuckled sarcastically, leaning his head back.

Aunt May pointed out, "Peter has been so stressed out lately."

"You know, what helps with stress? A party. We should go to the party." Ned said to him

He continued, "Is it because you know that Isabella is gonna be here?"

"Isabella is here." Aunt May smiled with excitement, "Oh, so that's why you're all nervous. Isabella makes you nervous, huh?"

"What? No, she doesn't-"

"Oh, really? Prove it." Ned stated and asked, "You're turning red, aren't you?"

"Do I need to give you the talk, Peter?" Aunt May asked and Peter stated, "Alright, I'm gonna go before this gets weird and incredibly awkward."

Peter unbuckles his seatbelt and Ned got out of the car. "Peter!" Aunt May called out

He looked over at Aunt May as she said, "Have fun, okay?"

"Yeah, I will." Peter smiled and Aunt May told him, "Take care of Isabella, okay? Tell her I said hi."

"Yes, of course. I'll always take care of her." Peter nodded and closed his door

Ned waved, "Bye, May!"

Once Aunt May left, Ned asked/whispered, "Dude, you have the suit, right?"

Peter lifted up his sleeve to show him the suit underneath and Ned commented, "This is gonna change our lives."

---

Isabella was by the drinks, refilling her red cup while she was swaying to the music in the background

Michelle spoke walking up to her, "Fancy seeing you here."

"Haha very funny." Isabella chuckled sarcastically

Michelle asked as she tilted her head, "What's wrong?"

"What are you talking about?" Isabella asked and sipped her drink

"Do I need to remind you that I'm very observant?" Michelle asked and Isabella chuckled

Isabella replied, "I just have a lot on my mind right now. All I wanna do is drink to get my mind off of things. Besides I got other things to worry about."

"Is it about Peter?" Michelle asked and Isabella shrugged, "More of my family. It's complicated. I just want to drink my sorrows away."

"Are you sure? Bella, be careful, alright?" Michelle said with concern