Chapter Twenty-One

Monday, April 19th

12:30 p.m.

Tiffany Love

Last night was absolutely AMAZING! But, now its time to make this money. Dave already left for rehearsal and I'm with my team, prepping the clothes for the photoshoot tomorrow. I hired lots of new staff. My assistant, Lizzy and a new creative team, Kennedy, Rose, Noah, and Jamie.

________

"Where are we with the models?" I asked Lizzy.

"We have 15 models, 16 including you ma'am." Lizzy said, reading her notes.

"Fantastic! What else?" I asked, while putting together outfits for the models.

"You have a beach party event with Dave at 4:30 p.m. and brunch with Dave and Vibe magazine illustrator tomorrow at 12 p.m." Lizzy told me as we walked around checking the outfits.

"Alright, thanks Lizzy. Bring me a strawberry mango smoothie, then you can take a break." I told Lizzy. Then she got to it.

"We have the last outfit ready for your fitting Tiffany." Kennedy said.

"I'm comiinnggg! I'm so excited." I smiled.

________________________

2:30 p.m.

Dave East

We ran through 3 of my songs for the show. I share the stage with Quavo, G Herbo, and All of the Migos. I'm done with my set, I've been here since 8 a.m. And I just wanna RELAX now, but I have a beach party to go to. As part of my promotion for this concert.

___

"Wassup dawg?" Quavo said, as I was walking to the Rover.

"Wassup?" I said, dapping him up.

"Aye man, you bringing your lady to the little event?" Quavo asked. I looked at him kinda funny.

"Yeah, that's a problem?" I asked, looking at him. Quavo laughed.

"No man! I was just wondering. Cause we normally leave them home. Shit get crazy there." Quavo said, I chuckled.

"Well more of a reason to bring my baby and show her off." I said. We said our goodbye's and left. I drove to Tiffany's photo shoot location. Her shoot is tomorrow at 2:30 and my concert is at 9 p.m.

___________

"No no, I want the yellow outfit and the pastel blue." Tiffany said, as I walked up behind her.

"Oooh, I'll love that yellow mamas." I whispered in her ear. Tiffany smiled and turned around.

"Hey baby!" Tiffany said, hugging me.

"Hey babygirl. Let's go to lunch before the party." I said, holding her hands.

"Thats great cause we're done here for today." Tiffany said, she locked everything up.

"See you guys at the shoot tomorrow." Tiffany waved. We walked to the car hand in hand and went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch.

____________

3:15

Tiffany Love

We're back at the house, getting ready for this big ass beach party. I'm wearing a neon green two piece bathing suit from my collection and my Gucci slides. With a white netted skirt and top over my bathing suit. My hair was wet and wavy.

___

"Baby, apparently a lot of crazy shit happens at these parties." Dave said, as he finished getting ready. He wore some gray Nike sweat shorts, a white wife beater, and neon green Balenciaga's. And his gold chains and Rolex.