Chapter Two

9:30 p.m
Tiffany Love
I made it home, completely exhausted! I walked in and saw Dave laying on the couch.
——-
"Hey baby." I smiled, taking my shoes off.
"Hey ma. I made some chicken alfredo." Dave said, walking into the kitchen with me.
"Mmm. Its good!" I said with a mouthful.
"Don't forget to chew baby." Dave laughed, I playfully rolled my eyes. I finished eating and took a long, hot shower. I got out and put on a big T-shirt.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm on the way." Dave said into his phone before hanging up.
"Who was that?" I asked, laying in my bed.
"Just the bro's." Dave shrugged, putting on his shoes.
"Don't wait up. It'll be late ma." Dave said, kissing my forehead.
"Mhm." I said. Then he left.
"Something ain't right." I whispered to myself.
————-
Dave East
I drove to this bitch house. Yes, bitch. I walked to her door and knocked.
———
"What the fuck you calling me for?" I asked her as she opened the door.
"Don't play with me Dave. You know what I want." She said. I sighed.
"And you know my babygirl at home waiting on me." I said, she laughed.
"Fuck her Dave! She doesn't understand you like I do." She said, rubbing my chest. I slightly backed up.
"Look, why the fuck are you doing this?" I asked her.
"You weren't complaining before. Now, give me what I want or I tell Tiffany everything." She said. I sighed and we went to her room.
—————
3 a.m.
I walked back in Tiffany's place and walked into the room.
"Leave." Tiffany said, still half asleep.
"Tiffany don't play with me." I chuckled. Tiffany sat up and turned the lamp on.
"I'm not playing Dave. You come in here 3 a.m. today Dave! Shit, is not fucking cool." Tiffany yelled, standing up. I stood there, quietly.
"Where you been Dave?" Tiffany asked, pacing the floor.
"I told you, I was with the bro's. Stop questioning me, damn!" I said, putting my keys down.
"Get out Dave. I don't want you here tonight. Leave." Tiffany calmly said. I grabbed my keys.
"Man, whatever." I said before leaving. I got in my truck and drove to my crib. A nice ass apartment, not to far from Tiffany. I walked in and saw everything how I left it. I got in bed and knocked out.
————
1:30 p.m
Tiffany Love
I sat in my car, sipping a smoothie and waiting for Kayla to get in.
——-
"Took you long enough." I joked, as Kayla finally got in.
"Yeah whatever. Where to now?" Kayla asked.
"Well, Leah is back so I'm probably about to go see her." I said, driving. Kayla scoffed.
"I can't stand her." Kayla said.
"She didn't do shit to you Kayla." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Yeah whatever. Take me home please." Kayla said. I don't know what's wrong with Kayla. But, she gotta get out my damn car. I drove her home and went to Leah's.

"Kayla never liked me bitch!" Leah laughed.
"Somethings been up with her lately. I don't know what it is but the vibe is shady." I said.
__________
Dave East
I was chilling at home. No call..no text from Tiffany. Then someone knocked on my door.
——
"Who is it?!" I yelled.
"Kayla." Kayla said, I opened the door.
"What the fuck you want?" I asked.
"Don't act like this Dave." Kayla said, plopping on my couch.
"I don't have shit to say to you." I growled at her.
"We just had sex for the fourth time Dave. This shit is stuck on your ass." Kayla smirked.Yeah, I know.I fucked up yet again and Tiffany doesn't even know.
"You gotta go." I said.
"Leave her! Its me and you Dave. Mauri doesn't do the shit you do. The attention you give Tiffany, belongs to me!" Kayla yelled. I stood there, quietly. Kayla stood up.
"If you don't leave her, I'll tell her everything. I mean everything." Kayla said, before walking out. I sighed.
"What the fuck am I gonna do?" I said to myself.
———-
5:30 p.m.
"Tiffany, where are you?" I asked through my phone.
"I'm at Leah's Dave." Tiffany said.
"Can you come over?" I asked.
"I'll be there by 6:30." Tiffany said, before hanging up.
I got up and cleaned up the ashes from the blunts I smoked. I took another shower and got dressed. Gray nike sweats, black wife beater, and some socks.
——
Tiffany Love
I made it to Dave's right at 6:35. I walked into the building and to the elevator. Then up to Dave's apartment.
——
I knocked and soon Dave answered.
"I missed you all day." Dave said, pulling me inside. I saw Netflix and all of our favorite snacks. Just like our second date. Blankets and tons of pillows. All on his big ass couches. I still wasn't giving in though.
"Yeah, I know." I smirked, taking off my shoes.
"I'm sorry ma. I should've respected our relationship and came home at a reasonable time." Dave said, sitting next to me.
"Dave, you can't keep apologizing and thinking that I'm going to always forgive you. This wasn't a big deal, but my point hasn't been proved." I said.
"I promise, it won't happen again." Dave said, looking in my eyes. I nodded.
"Can I have a kiss?" Dave asked, licking his pink lips yet again.
"No. What are we watching?" I smiled. Dave clearly was frustrated.
——
"I'm going home." I said, standing up.
"You can stay." Dave said, pulling my arm.
"I can't. You gotta learn babyboy." I said, before leaving. It was 12 a.m. and I drove home. Lord knows that I wanted to stay. But, Dave has to learn. I made it home and went straight to bed. Then my phone rung.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"I can't sleep without you babygirl." Dave said. I sighed.
"Come over." I softly said.
"I'm outside. Come let me in?" Dave said, I hung up. I got out of bed and opened the door.
"Good night princess." Dave said, he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. I soon fell asleep.
___________________________