Hmm, Amelia, guess what?

What?

B-U-R-D-E-N.

What did Hunter say.

That I'm not.

Why did he say it?

I don't know, to mess with me?

They care. How do you not see that.

I'm a problem! Can't you see! No one understands! All I do is cause problems! To Darren, to Dylan, to Hunter, Noah, Kyle and Lilli! Everyone just helps me when I do nothing for them.

Has Hunter ever lied.

No...

Exactly.

Honestly, why do they care?

They love you! Can't you see!

I feel fucking bad! They took the time out of their lives to come and sit in here to wait for me to wake up. All they do is worry about me, and they put themselves last.

Wouldn't you do the same if they were in the hospital?

Well-yeah-of course.

Maybe that's what's going through their heads.

Maybe...

"Lilli?" I whispered to my best friend as she scrolled through her Instagram.

"Hey!" She whisper exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Why is everyone in here?" I asked her, glancing to the boys.

"I called Noah and Kyle, told them what was going on. Then they showed up to he hospital. Then Darren called them to ask about something, and Noah and Kyle explained everything. Then they showed up and refused to leave." She explained.

I sighed,

"Isn't there like a two person limit?"

"Hunter threatened them and they backed right off." Lilli told me.

I sighed again,

"I feel terrible. They shouldn't be here, they shouldn't care this much for me, I should be less of a fucking burden. I'm a problem, they shouldn't take this much time out of their day to-,"

"Stop it. We all love you, you would do the same for us." Lilli cut me off, still whispering.

I froze and stopped talking.

Lilli stared at me before sitting back in her chair and talking with a normal voice,

"Morning."

Pretending that nothing just happened, I replied,

"Morning."

Every single person rushed over to my side. Hunter and Dylan looked happy to see me alive, Darren looked neutral-but I could see the spark of happiness in his eyes, Kyle and Noah both looked slightly angry yet happy.

They all just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you call me?" Noah asks, now sounding disappointed.

I sighed once again,

"I didn't want to get you guys worked up if it was just the stomach flu."

"So you decided to get Lilli worked up instead?" Kyle asks. I nodded in response.

Everyone let out a bit of a sigh before Dylan walked over to me and brought me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're not dead." He stated. Everyone burst into small fits of laughter, including me.

"Thanks, Dyl." I said as we both pulled away from the hug. He nodded and stood up from the bed.

"I'm mad but glad that you're okay." Kyle said as he cane and hugged me. I hugged back, but I wish he wasn't mad. I really just didn't want to get them worked up over nothing.

But it wasn't nothing.

We pulled away and Darren was looking at me.

"I'm not the huggy type of person, but I'll hug you because I'm glad to see that you're alright." He said to me, and he cane and engulfed me in to a comforting hug.

After we both pulled away, I looked at Hunter who was already looking at me.

"Hey, handsome." I said cautiously, not knowing if he was mad or not.

He chuckled,

"Hey, darlin'."

He came and wrapped his arms around my body and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered into my ear.

"Like someone has just taken out one of my organs." I stated which earned a laugh from him as we pulled away.

I placed a kiss on his cheek as he stood up.

I looked over at Noah who was already looking at me.

I tried to give him my best 'please' look, but he shook his head and sat back down onto the chair.

"You guys can leave if you want, I'll be in here a couple of days." I said, realizing Noah didn't want to be in here.

"We'll take shifts." Dylan said. Everyone nodding in agreement.

"No, I refuse to let you guys do that." I stated, shaking my head.

"No, you will let us do this because we want to." Darren cut in.

I shook my head, being stubborn,

"No."

"Yes." Everyone replied, being stubborn, except for Noah.

"No, I feel bad enough that you guys are in here to begin with. Go home, someone can sleep in my room if you three want to stay the night." I exclaimed.

"If you feel that you're being a problem to us, you're really not..." Darren trailed off at the end.

"No, j-just go home. I'll be fine here." I stuttered. Damn stuttering!

"Now I just know you're lying. We're taking shifts." Dylan stated.

"No! I am not going to give up on this! Go home." I exclaimed.

"Why don't you want us in here?" Kyle asked, everyone else looking at me with the same, questioning expression as him.

"Because I'm a problem, and I don't want to be a bigger one than I already am. Go the hell home." I repeated for the fiftieth fucking time.

"Everyone else go, I will stay." Hunter said.

I shook my head, but before I could talk, he continued,

"No, you will not argue with me over this one. Everyone else leave. I will stay."

Nobody even hesitated to walk out of the room, even Noah.

I sighed,

"Don't do this."

He smirked at me,

"To bad, you're stuck with me."

I gave him a weak smile before grabbing my phone off of the wooden table beside my bed.

"You're not a problem." He started as he walked over to my bed and sat down.

I kept my focus down at the sheets as he continued talking,

"We love you, we will do whatever it takes to make sure that your okay. That's what we enjoy doing. So if staying in a hospital room for a few days is what it will take to convince ourselves that you're okay, let us do that. We love you, I love you."

_______________________________