3. spencer's broken arm

Mulai dari awal

Puck leans in between Spencer and Mike, "oh, my god, he's coming out," Finn looked at Puck, "why, yes," Spencer, and the new directions all furrowed their eyebrows, "there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is Jesus Christ,"

Spencer looked behind him to see Sean, Tina, Mason and Micaela let out a breath, "that's way worse,"

"and i know there's other in here who dig him, too," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "like Spence," Spencer frowned at Finn, "Finn! what the hell, dude? we said we'd talk about that,"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows at Spencer, "and so i thought, maybe this week, we could pay a tribute to him in music," Santana, Brittany and Samaria furrowed their eyebrows, "you know, pay tribute to Jesus,"

Kurt looked at Spencer then towards Finn, "sorry, uh," Spencer frowned, "but if i wanted to sing about Jesus, i'd go to church," Spencer nods his head, "and the reason i don't go to church is because most churches don't think every much of gay people,"

"or women," Spencer looks at Puck with furrowed eyebrows, "or science,"

Mercedes looked at Samaria who smiled at her friend, "i don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," Quinn nods her head, "i agree, i've had a really hard year, and i turned to god for a lot of help, i, or one, wouldn't mind saying thanks,"

Santana turns towards Quinn, "thanks for what? that it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Spencer bit his lip, "whenever i pray, i fall asleep,"

"well," Mr Schuester looks at the new directions, "guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus," Mr Schuester turns to Finn, "we could do songs about spirituality,"

Puck furrowed his eyebrows, "you got a problem with Jesus?" Puck looks at his best friend, "oh, i got no problem with the guy, i'm a total Jew for Jesus, he's my number one heb,"

Puck looks at Finn, "what i don't like seeing is problem using j-money to cramp everybody else's style, 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you want to call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given,"

Puck smirks, "i mean, i see god every time i make out with a new chick," Spencer high fives Puck, "okay, okay," Rachel looked at Puck, "that doesn't make any sense, in fact it's stupid,"

Puck looked at Rachel, "are you calling Mr Billy Joel stupid?" Rachel frowned when Puck stood up, "at this time, i'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by jewish artists,"

Puck looked at Spencer, "you wanna help me?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "sure, i've got nothing else to do," Puck and Spencer grabbed accounting guitars when Puck whispers the song into Spencer's ear, "hit it,"

"come out," Puck and Spencer strummed their guitars, "Virginia, don't let me wait," Spencer smiled, "you catholic girls start much too late,"

Puck nods his head at Spencer, "oh, but sooner or later, it comes down to fate," Spencer smiled when some of the new directions smiled at his voice, "i might as well be the one,"

Spencer sang with Puck, Brittany clapped her hands, "well, they showed you a statue, told you to pray," Spencer danced with the guitar around his shoulders, "they built you a temple and locked you away,"

"oh.." Puck snag by himself, "but they never told you the price that you'd pay for things that you might have done," Spencer smirked at the new directions when he starts singing with Puck, "only the good die young!"

"whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa, oh.." Puck danced around with Spencer, "you got a nice white dress," Spencer stood in front Santana when Puck stood in front Quinn, "and a party on your confirmation,"