The Old Ghost Road

Rushing rivers full of rapids, once in a life time scenery, long narrow tracks, steep sloping hills, the old ghost road is definitely a wonderful attraction. Full of challenging paths and bridges swaying in the wind giving you a Birdseye view of the picturesece landscape below. Its an unimaginable place. Down below weaving through terrifyingly tall mountains are rushing rivers full of rapids flowing fast as if each droplet of water is racing to see who can get through the mountains first, swerving, swirling and spiraling around boulders and rocks in their path. Next to the raging rivers are steep, sloping cliff faces, with the odd plant clinging to the loose rock hoping not to fall from such death defying heights. More pretty plants grow along the rivers edge. Some of the trees bushy tops look like afros, others were swaying in the wind as if they were listening to some sort of hypnotizing music. the lichen covered ravine towers over the treetops like a great wall protecting the plants from the harsh elements. Way above the treetops is a long slim swing-bridge swaying from side to side the small breeze arousing it from its long lasting still silent sleep, flickering it into life once again.