~Chapter 1: First Day in Utah~

Hi, my name is Ariana Garza. I am 15 years old and I'm gonna be a Sophomore this year. It is the summer of 1993. Me and my family are moving to Salt Lake City, Utah. I didn't wanna move, but I had to deal with it.

I live with my mom, my dad, and my little brother Jayden. My family is crazy, but funny and loving

Anyways, we arrived at our new house in a big neighborhood with kids running and playing on their front lawns and the sidewalks. The house was pretty average for me and my family.

I got off the car to help my parents unload the U-haul while my brother went inside. While I was carrying a big vase that my mom bought, I tripped and fell that i almost dropped it! But someone had caught it for me. I heard the person say "are you ok?" I looked up and saw a tall, tan skinned guy with dark brown hair looking down at me. I said "yeah, I'm ok, I just tripped on something and fell". He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

His hazel eyes made contact with my dark brown eyes, my god was he hot! Even his cologne scent, mmmmm. He smelled so good. "He is so cute!", I said in my mind.

"Thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it.", I smiled.

"No problem", said the guy. "My name is Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez btw, but you can call me Benny. I'm also 15 years old". He said as we shook hands.

"Hey Benny, my name is Ariana Chantel Garza, but you can call me Ari. I'm 15 also.", I said shaking his hand.

"That's a beautiful name for a girl like you". He smiled shyly.

When he said that, my heart lit up and was beating really fast. "Well thank you Benny". I said shyly, kind of blushing.

"No problem Ari", he said. My heart lit up again and I started blushing, thank god he didn't notice.

"So are you new to town?"

"Yeah, I moved here from Texas. I really didn't wanna move here.", I said being annoyed.

"Yeah, this towns kinda boring for a small town. but you'll get used to it.", he said agreeing with me.

"Well thanks for the advice.", I chuckled.

"No problem.", he chuckled back.

"Hey Ari, can I have your number just in case you wanna text sometime?"

"Sure, no problem", I said as I gave him my number and smiled.

"Thanks, well I gotta go, my parents are waiting on me for dinner. Hope to see you again Ari.", he smiling looking straight into my eyes.

"I hope to see you too Benny.", I said smiling back and looking straight into his eyes.

He winked at me as we both waved bye at each other and went inside our houses. I blushed real hard and thought about when he winked at me. Did it mean anything? Was he interested in me?

"Mom! I got your vase that you wanted me to carry!", I yelled as I walked in.

"Ok Ari, just put it on the table and come eat dinner! Then after that go fix up your room!" She yelled back.

I put down the vase and went to the kitchen to go eat dinner.

As I sat down and ate dinner, my mom asked "what took you so long outside?", she said curiously. My dad asked the same question.

"Oh it was nothing, I was just talking to a guy I met outside", I said.

"I told you that you would make friends.", both my parents chuckled.

I chuckled and smiled at what they said.

After dinner I went to my room to fix it up. It took me 2 hours to do my room, but I finished it. My room was light pink and light blue, and my bed was light pink with white polka dots. I had my own bathroom and makeup vanity. I had a big window with light blue curtains. My room was pretty beautiful.

After I finished my room, I got ready for bed. I took a quick shower and changed into a purple comfy crop top and grey comfy shorts.

I put my dark brown hair in a messy bun and went to bed. As I laid down in bed on my phone, i thought about earlier whenever i met Benny. I couldn't stop thinking about his gorgeous face and his beautiful hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

But the thing I realized was that I had a crush on Benny. I just met him, and i had a crush on him.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about him. This was gonna be an awesome summer.

I hope y'all enjoyed the story so far. I'll keep adding more parts to the story every now and then.😊💖💖