Paralyzed..?[Chapter 12]

A/N: DONT PLAY SONG THE YET PLEASE.
Plus, this chapter gonna have the feels. So you might cry but What eves.

Laurence's P.O.V

I took out my phone and strolled through the songs I could sing. "....This song is dedicated...to everything i've done wrong. Basically everything in my life...I will be singing paralyzed." I said plainly, my face not having a smile on it. My friends gave me confused looks, accept Garroth. I saw that he was already on the verge of tears. I tapped play on the song.

A/n:Play the song now.

"When did I become so numb..?"
"When did I lose myself...?"
"All the words that leave my tongue..."
"Feel like they came from someone else..."
"I'm paralyzed."
"Where are my feelings?"
"I no longer feel things.."
"I know I should..
"I'm paralyzed..!"
"Where is the real me..?"
"I'm lost and it kills me...inside.."
"I'm paralyzed..!"

I let out a forced laugh and wiped a few tears, continuing the song.

"When did I become so cold?"
"When did I become ashamed..?"
"Where's the person that I know?!"
"They must have left!"
"With all my faith..!"
"I'm paralyzed.."
"Where are my feelings?"
"I no longer feel things.."
"I know I should..!"
"I'm paralyzed.."
"Where is the real me?"
"I'm lost and it kills me...inside!"
"I'm paralyzed..."

I took a deep breath, and started to sing the song louder.

"I'm paralyzed.."
"I'm scared to live but I'm scared to die.."
"And if life is pain...then I buried mine a long time ago
But it's still alive!"
"And it's taking over me where am I?"
"I wanna feel something, I'm numb inside.."
"But I feel nothing, I wonder why!"
"And on the race of life time passes by..."
"Look!"
"I sit back and I watch it, hands in my pockets!"
"Waves come crashing over me, but I just watch 'em!"
"I just watch 'em!"
"I'm under water, but I feel like I'm on top of it!"
"I'm at the bottom and I don't know what the problem is!"
"I'm in a box!"
"But I'm the one who locked me in!"
"SUFFOCATING AND IM RUNNING OUT OF OXYGEN!"
"I'm paralyzed!"
"Where are my feelings..?"
"I no longer feel things.."
"I know I should!"
"I'm paralyzed.."
"Where is the real me?"
"I'm lost and it kills me inside.."
"I'm paralyzed (I'm just so paralyzed)"
"Where are my feelings?" (yeah, I'm just so paralyzed)
"I no longer feel things.." (I have no feelings)
"I know I should.."(oh how come I'm not moving why aren't I moving ay yeah)
"I'm paralyzed!"
"Where is the real me?"(where is the real me, where is the real me?)
"I'm lost and it kills me inside" (I'm paralyzed, I'm paralyzed)
"I'm paralyzed...."(I'm paralyzed)

I started to sob quietly and I looked away from everyone Garroth ran up to and and hugged me, I hugged back and began to start laughing through my tears. "I'm such a idiot..." I laughed a bit more and hugged Garroth tighter. I sniffled a bit and I dared to look over at everyone. I saw almost everyone crying, accept Zane, Gene, Aaron, Dante, and Travis of course. "L-Laurence! I knew you were sad, but I didn't know you were depressed!" Garroth squealed and started to sob into my shirt. I let go of Garroth and looked down for a bit, thinking of what I should do. 'Run, apologize, act like normal, laugh, brighten the mood....I'll...laugh.' I thought to myself, and cleared my throat and tried to laugh, at first I started to laugh but then I broke down into tears, I ran my fingers through my hair. "I Can't keep faking this anymore!" I screamed, and slammed against the wall, sliding down into a sitting position. "I'm gonna go fucking insane if I keep on doing this!" I yelped and cried into my knees. 'Great...way to ruin Aphmau's birthday party, your such a loser.'

"No I'm not.." I mumbled to myself, I already felt everyone's eyes on me. 'Your worthless, just get out of this party, your not doing anything but being a waste of space.' The voice said, I growled a bit. "No...I'm not w-worthless..." I murmured, I sighed and pulled my hands away from my face to look at the wounds I still had, the staples formed a curve, I bit my lip. 'Do it again Laurence. You know you want to.' The voice said into my ear. I knew everyone was watching me but I didn't care. I clenched my fists like last time and before anyone knew what I was doing, I pressed down as hard as I could. Garroth screamed a bit and ran towards me, he tried pulling my hand away but my grip was too firm. Suddenly Aaron rushed over and forcefully pulled open my grip. I looked away from them, and suddenly a rush of anger washed over me. "WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME SUFFER! WHAT IF I WANTED TO DIE?!" I screamed and got up looking at everyone. A bit of blood trickled down my hand, but not like the last time. I didn't get to hurt myself as bad like last time. Garroth looked at me, pain in his eyes. He narrowed his eyes brows and got up. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He screamed back. "IF YOU DIED WHAT WOULD I DO?! I BET YOU NEVER TOOK A SECOND TO THINK ABOUT HOW IT WOULD AFFECT ME, RIGHT?!" Garroth screeched, and slapped me. My hand shot to my face, where Garroth slapped me and suddenly his gaze filled with horror. "....L-Laurence....I'm s-so sorry I didn't mean too!" Garroth then squeaked and removed my hand from the spot he slapped me. ".....I deserved that." I mumbled. "No you didn't! God damn it, I'm such an idiot!" Garroth disciplined himself and he pinched his inner thigh, whining. "G-Garroth, stop pinching yourself." I took his hand away from his thigh. He sighed and before I could say something more, Aphmau jumped out of her seat and hugged both of us. "Laurence! We care f-for you! Don't hurt yourself! Please.." she begged, I looked away and wriggled out of her hug. "I can't promise that..." I said and laughed a bit, another tear running down my face. I then walked out the room into another random one.