Meeting Eachother[Chapter 4]

Laurence's P.O.V

The alarmed sounded off, my eyes flung open and I jumped surprised. I grumbled to myself and picked up my phone, checking what the alarm was for, My heart jumped with happiness. Today was the day I met up with Garroth. I sprung out of bed and raced over to my closet, picking out the best casual outfit I could find. I put on a light grey sweatshirt, with some jeans, and I also put on a pair of light grey, and dark grey sneakers. I grabbed a comb and styled my hair as perfectly as possible, I smiled at myself in the mirror. "Your meeting....him...today. Don't mess up." I said, my smile quickly fading. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:43. I went into my messages and texted Aphmau, asking her if she and her boyfriend, Aaron were ready. Aphmau replied soon after the text, letting me know she was almost done getting ready, and to come over to her house to pick her up now.

Garroth's P.O.V

Once I heard the alarm I shot my eyes open happily, I was even having a dream that I met up with Laurence already. I hopped out of bed and ran over to the clothes I picked out yesterday. I took off my P.Js and slid on my other clothes, I did my hair and put my hat on carefully, making sure not to mess up my hair. I grabbed my wallet, and phone shoving my wallet in my pockets, but kept my phone in hand."Bye Zane!" I squealed, then opened the house door. I closed the door soon after, I blinked slowly and looked at my car. I strolled through the opinions in my head, on how I should pick up my friends and go to the bar. "I'll walk.." I mumbled to myself and shrugged. After a few minutes later on walking to Travis and Dante's house to pick up everyone I had to cross the street, but I couldn't see over the cars. Curse me being so short! I grumbled in my mind and attempted jumping, trying to see over the cars. Suddenly I saw a taller man with brunette hair out of the corner of my eye, he laughed. "I'll help ya'." The tall man said, I didn't look at him but his voice seemed....familiar..."We could cross now." He finally said and we both crossed the street. I finally decided to look at his face, once I looked at him my eyes widened. "L-Laurence?!" I squeaked a bit happily, Laurence was looking in the distance but spun around to face me once he heard my voice. "Huh-? Garroth!" He said and ruffled my hair, laughing. "H-hey!" I pouted, and looked at his face. "Heh! Sorry, your a lot shorter than I imagined you to be, I'm surprised!" Laurence said, laughing again. "I-it's nice t-t-to see y-y-you!" I stuttered nervously, and looked down embarrassed. "Aw..! Your stuttering is adorable Garroth, I never knew you were socially awkward." The brunette remarked. I blushed and punched him playfully in the arm, giggling. "I was gonna pick up my other friend and her boyfriend, their names are Aphmau, and Aaron." Laurence said casually. "O-oh! I was picking up my friends t-too! We could a-a-all walk together....If you w-w-w-would like to of course!" I said, at the end stuttering like crazy. "Heh, I'd like that." Laurence grinned at me, butterflies filling my stomach. I grinned back and looked away blushing, as we walked to our friends houses, together. Sooner or later we got at their houses and to our surprise, they were neighbors. We both got all our friends and introduced them to each other. "Garroth! Who's your friend? The brown haired one looks kinda hot..~" Lucinda mumbled to me, I laughed a bit and told her his name. "His names Laurence." I smirked as the orange haired girl walked up to Laurence who was laughing with Travis and Dante. "Hey Laurence..~" Lucinda said seductively. Laurence looked over to Lucinda with a confused look, raising an eyebrow. "You know....you look, really good in that sweater..~" Laurence's eyes lingered with shock and amusement, everyone stopped when then heard Lucinda say that sentence. Laurence started laughing, and Lucinda looked confused. "Hehe...Uhm, Lucinda was it? Are you trying to hit on me?" He said and a smirk plastered on his face. We were near a wall so Laurence pinned her on a wall, her face turning red but Laurence's face not changing a bit. "You can't hit on me, I'm the master of hitting on people..." He said through a grin. He backed away from her and laughed a bit more. "And I'm kinda...not interested. In girls at all actually, because I'm gay." He said and winked at Lucinda cheerfully, before turning away and walked with the boys again, them all surprised at how Laurence did that. Especially because he was gay. All Laurence did was shrug and continued to talk about something else. I looked at Laurence and blushed a bit. He's gay...well what a coincidence. I'm gay too... I thought to myself and smirked looking at Laurence. Aphmau caught up to me and saw me looking at Laurence. "Aww!~ you like Laurence?!" Aphmau squealed and everyone turned to us, Laurence and I blushed. "I-i-i-i don't like h-him!" I yelped, and sniffled a bit. "A-a-and I don't like h-h-him! Just because I-I'm gay doesn't mean I l-like h-him!" Laurence stuttered and turned a scarlet red. "Oh really now? So tell me Laurence, why did you stutter so much? You NEVER stutter." Aphmau smugly said, and crossed her arm. We all stopped on the side walk, and everyone 'oOoOoOooO' ed. I interfered, feeling bad for Laurence. "Urm...I'm not e-even g-g-g-gay...!" I squealed untruthfully, and I saw Laurence's expression turn a bit sad. I kept my head down, I wasn't able to look at Aphmau and look her in the eyes. "Garroth. Your wearing a pink sweatshirt, pink shoes, and your PINK sweatshirt has a small heart on it. How can you say your NOT gay..?" Aphmau retorted, and crossed her arms waiting for an answer. I gulped and looked up, "O-o-okay! O-okay! I l-lied..." I mumbled and Laurence's face lit up again.

"I-I am...g-gay..." I stuttered, mumbling the word only low enough for the group to hear. All the girls squealed.