Bills[Chapter 6]

Garroth's P.O.V

'I can't believe they just...said that..' I thought to myself, as more tears stung my eyes. I shuffled into a corner and I was crying to to my knees, I heard everyone gasp and a few seconds after that I heard the microphone drop. The next thing I knew, was Laurence sprinting into the backstage anger still present on his face. After a few second Laurence noticed me and he rushed over, worry showing in his beautiful- ugh...I mean...In his pleasant pale blue eyes. He crouched down to me and hugged me, I blushed a light red and suddenly hugged Laurence back tightly, crying into his shoulder. "Gar...don't cry! Please...it hurts to see you cry.." Laurence mumbled and I felt him shake a bit. I wiped my tears and we both pulled away from the hug, "Laur...do you really mean that?" I sniffled and looked into his wonderful icy pale blue eyes, and he looked right back into my glimmering teal blue ones. "Yeah Gar...your my best friend..." The brunette said, sympathy revealing in his calming tone. I smiled as I heard the word 'best friend', we both leaned in and as soon as you knew it, our lips connected. Our mouths moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around Laurence's neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me even closer. Laurence and I battled for dominance but of course, Laurence won. He hummed through the kiss happily and with his tongue, he marked every part of my mouth. I moaned softly with pleasure as he swirled his tongue with my tongue. We both released from the kiss, and I whined a bit not having his lips on mine. A line of drool connected both of our lips, and we stared at each other for a few moments. "Garroth...I really like you..." Laurence mumbled to me, my eyes lit up and I started to hug him. "I-I..I really l-like you too!" I giggled and Laurence hugged me back.

We both scooted away from each other, and we both got up. Suddenly the owner of the bar comes back stage, "Laurence, Garroth I'm sorry about the audiences behavior tonight, you are more than welcomed to leave right now." The kind hearted owner told us, and handed Laurence his pay. The brunette grinned a bit and split the money in half evenly, He shoved half in my hands and put the rest in his pocket. I panicked a bit and shook my head, "Laurence no! This is your money, I'm getting YouTube check next week!" I exclaimed shoving the money back in his hands. "Plus, you said you struggle with paying your rent! Please Laurence, I can't take your money..." I continued, trying to convince Laurence to keep the money. "Are you sure Garroth...?" The brunette asked in a soft tone, tilting his head to the side. I nodded, and took the money I handed back Laurence and his wallet, I then shoved this money in his wallet and handed his wallet back to him. Laurence started to laugh and placed his wallet back in his pocket, "I have hands to, ya know." He rolled his eyes playfully. Laurence looked back to thank the owner, but the owner had already left. "...okay then! That settles that, let's go get our friends and make our way outta this hell hole." Laurence said and started to walk off, but before he was out of my reach I grabbed his wrist, making him stop. Laurence looked back at me, his eyes lingering with stress, but a bit of forced happiness. "Laurence...are you okay?" I asked, worry filling in my voice. Laurence looked down at the ground and looked back up, his eyes unsure. "Yeah...Im...fine. . ." The brunette said, I walked closer to him and made him look down a bit my level, even though I'm only a bit shorter. "No..your not. What's wrong Laur..?" I said again, Laurence's eyes clouded with tears but he blinked them away. "Well... i've been having some problems with money and that sort, and I'm afraid if I don't get enough money to pay my rent...I'll be homeless next month!" The brunette said, and gave a weak smile. "And my sister doesn't know about how I have been having money problems and she lives with me..so if we become homeless she won't get to live the life she deserves.." Laurence said and and tried laughing a bit, as tears rolled down his face. His laughs turned into quiet sobs, I looked at Laurence great worry and sorrow in my eyes. I suddenly pulled Laurence into a huge hug, "Oh Laurence...if you w-want you and y-y-your sister could move in with me and t-the guys!" I mumbled in Laurence's ear. We both pulled away from the hug and his blue beautiful eyes lit up happily as he wiped away his tears. "Really..?" He questioned, a grin appearing on his face. I nodded and Laurence laughed, I stared at his lips, wanting more of them. As if Laurence had read my mind, his face went serious and he locked his lips with mine. I obviously kissed him back, he slid his tongue in my mouth and ran his tongue under mine. We both pulled away slowly and stared at each other. "Laurence...what are we..?" I asked him in a soft tone, looking into his eyes. We blushed a bit, "Whatever you want us to be Gar..." Laurence responded. "Can we be...together?" I asked hesitantly, Laurence kissed the top of my head and smiled. "I was thinking the same..." Our grins grew wider, and I stuffed my head into Laurence's chest hugging him, as he hugged back.

This is where I wanna be....With the love of my life...the highlight of my day...with Laurence, my new boyfriend.

~A/N- I really hope whoever is reading this(probably not) is enjoying this book! I'm sorry if some of the ideas I put in my story aren't original, I'm trying!~

Sincerely, Aphmoox~