Chapter 2

Isis's P.O.V

So this is how I die.

I stared with a deadpan expression at the screen before me.

Rocky's TV was flipped to "BREAKING NEWS" some bullshit you'd see in horror movies. With a panicked announcer who explained in screams about Donald Trumps new form of world order.

At least its what I had gotten from the frantic screams of the announcer holding onto the camera and letting us know the world was brainwashed and we all may as well kill ourselves.

It seemed to be happening in slow motion, surreal, I knew the world would one day end. I didn't know it would be like this.

Tears streamed down some faces despite my comment of," Finally I get to get my ass eaten," elliciting a few groans.

"Isis you stupid slut," Renee opened her black hole of a mouth," Not everythings a joke this is serious."

"I was just tryna keep everyone calm but I guess I'll just go fuck myself,"I shrugged.

Renee wiped at her tears,"Why the  fuck are you even here. You would've died if it weren't for Dran."

"Why are you putting death on people?" I asked.

"I mean we kinda did fuck over Quan and Raymond,"Von pointed out with a snicker.

"That's fucked," Max snorted and he and Dranste started laughing as Rocky scolded them.

"How does that help?"

"It doesn't I just find it funny."

I turned to Renee,"See he gets it."

"Guys this is serious,"Olive stepped in,"I have a family and I don't know if they're okay."

She started sobbing into Von's shoulder as I awkwardly tried to look serious.

"So what should we do?" Rowan asked aloud frustratedly typing into his phone,"Cause there's no way we have to go to school anymore."

"We need to find my family,"Renee demanded.

"Okay but what about everyone else's,"Von asked.

"My family could probably get us help,"she shrugged and Von rolled his eyes.

"You want us to go off of probably," I asked.

"Guys let's just wait and see what happens,"Olive suggested.

"Oh yeah let's wait to die,"Nia said.

"Well I don't see any better options."

"She's not wrong, people know we exist. Let's just wait to get rescued,"Rashta mumbled out.

I honestly forgot she was there.

"Lemme guess, is it cause your rich?" Von asked his ex. She shrugged,"maybe."

Rashta was hanging onto Rowan for comfort as Rowan buried himself in Nia hair.

They were attached and it was something I was thankful I wasn't apart of.

"So are we settled cause I have some crying to do,"I said casually.

"Oh shut up,"Von gave me a hug.

Everyone started to join.

"I guess this is what we're doing now."