Hi! Again (Japan)

Your POV:

It had been a long, hard day for you. Wandering around seeing if you could get inspiration from the beautiful city. As much it was beautiful, you were having some difficulties getting into your creativity zone. You were there during the spring time which made it easier to think of for ideas. But you just couldn't seem to get the perfect image in your head. After grabbing a quick drink out of a vending machine, you went to a nearby park.

You sat under a fully bloomed cherry blossom tree. The wind picked up for a split-second, the flower petals that were on the ground. They flew up and created the thing that you've been searching for the entire day. The petals slowly fell down as the wind disappeared. A bunch fell on you, but you didn't mind it one bit. You pulled out your sketchbook and started drawing. As you were drawing, you looked up and saw the sunshine pouring down in between the branches, creating an even more mesmerizing sight. Your sketchbook was being filled with ideas and imagery.

As you were in a busy work pace, you felt someone sat on the other side of the tree. You peeked out of the corner of your eye and see the same man that helped you out the other day. He looked ahead in the distance.

I wonder what he's thinking about...

You tapped him on the shoulder and said,

"Hi! It's nice to see you again!" A big smile plastered on your face.

He seemed a bit surprised by the sudden touch but soon loosened up.

"Hello." He greeted, adjusting himself so he faced you.

"I can't thank you enough for the other day. It was really thoughtful of you, considering we don't know each other. What's your name?"

"Kiku Honda. Yours?"

"(Y/n). It's good to finally know your name."

He nodded. "Same here."

"I was actually going to call you before you randomly appeared." You said, opening up a specific page in your sketchbook. There laid the flower and the piece of paper. "See?"

His eyes widened and his face started to turn bright red.

You grinned. "I hope we can be friends."

He cracked a very small smile. "Me too."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕