"You're making me relive this day!" I yelled.

  "Not relive, just replacing the bad memories with better ones. I can't watch you suffer in bed every year on your birthday. Mom wouldn't want that Hana. She would want you to live your life happy then wallow by her death. I know I can't take back what happened or make you unsee what you did when you were little but I can replace a little bit with a happy memory of today. You're scared of winter and your birthday. I just want to show you that today isn't as scary as you remember."

Deep down I wanted to run under my covers in the comfort of my bed because he was right. I hated winter because of the season what killed my mom. If the car didn't slide those extra inches and the truck driver was going 20 miles slower, things would have been different today. But they happened anyway and he was right, I needed to face my fears.

  "I might have pulled some strings for you and Haru to use the company car. Don't worry he'll be discreet and you guys will just look like normal people waiting in line. Just extra precaution on you guys getting there safe."

"I love you appa. Thank you."

Hours later, Haru and I were jumping in the back too excited to sit still. The boys haven't been back home for almost a year. They would maybe visit for a few hours...at the airport but then back in the air to another country. I really missed them though. Their laughs, their hums, the vibration of the floors when they were banging on the floor with their dancing, and something occasionally smashing to the floor as Namjoon would bump into some object accidentally breaking it.

"There they are Hana!! Ready to sing your heart out?"

She was already bouncing up and down bursting into a fit of laughter. When it got dark, we saw 7 little flickering light rings.

"Are those-"

  "Oh look! I just happened to have 2 more in my pocket."

"You guys-"

  "Actually Jin planned this. He wanted to make sure he could find you in a crowd."

I gave her a look remembering my first big concert where I met Haru. Where her dad and she wore the same rings for the same reason.

   "Yeah, I might have suggested the idea."

After the concert, Haru pulled me backstage, having both our passes around her neck.

"One more surprise."

She pulled open the doors and have everyone from BTS and BigBang yelling "Surprise".

"Someone wanted to let the little girl in you finally have her wish come true."- Min Hyo Rin

Seeing everyone I called my family was here in a small cramped room but all smiling while trying to light the candle. Suga and JHope making sure RM was nowhere near the lit candle.

"Want to make another wish?" Jin asked.

What more could I ask for? I had everything. So maybe...

"Birthday kiss?"

"How about a birthday promise too? A promise that one day...you...might...umm...marry me?"

"What?"

"I'm not asking for today or tomorrow. Just one day where we will be together forever. Where I can retire from all the traveling and not even in the country 11 out of the 12 months. Promise to be mine from today until our last breath. I love you Hana, more than I love this career and I want to spend my forever with you."

The whole room went silent and full of tears. Even YoungBae was a blink away from letting the waterworks fall. He could never resist a good heartfelt speech. He even lightened up with Jin. Not much but enough to tolerate and appreciate their talent.

"Yes, Jin! YES!!"

He pulled out a gorgeous ring. Something that must have cost a fortune.

"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful but...it must have set you back."

"I'll be alright Hana. I have money, and this ring was customed made by everyone here. We all had some part in designing it because family means everything to us. This ring will mean that no matter where we are, our family will be with us." - Jin

After the cake and a few congratulations, YoungBae walked over pulling me away from the group.

"Did you know about this?"

I pointed to the ring.

   "A little. Min Hyo Rin and I helped design too. I didn't know when he would but I knew he was going to eventually. He even asked for my blessing. I said no too until Min smacked my head and gave me a glare that sent shivers down my spine. He's a good guy who can provide for you and your FUTURE kids. NO KIDS FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS THOUGH."

"Love you appa. This has been...amazing."

  "So, do you like your birthday now?"

"Definitely magical today. I know mom and dad are probably glowing with pride right now."

As I said that, we walked outside to see two stars side by side, shining brighter than all others. Shining its light down on us, as if they were trying to tell us something. It felt like a soft breeze surrounding us in a warm hug on a chilly winter's night.

"Hi, mom. Hi dad."

One last hug from my family until the light disappeared and the chill settled back in. They were here one last time. A family together.

End.

A\N: Wow....a little over 4,000 views. Thank you all so much who have taken the time and votes for this story. I'm sad seeing it finally coming to an end. No worries though, I'll be writing more stories in the future. But need a little break from writing.