Special Chapter

A/N: So I know Min Hyo Rin and Taeyang got married (YAY!) So I don't want to get too into the wedding stuff since all I know is what I read and saw on YouTube. But some of this chapter is made up (obviously). So enjoy!

Wedding

Hana's POV

Hyo Rin and YoungBae decided to have their wedding as soon as possible. Some believe they were rushing but they've been together for 5 years. Plus, with brother's military mandatory service coming up, he wanted to have his time with his...family. I swear Min Hyo Rin and YoungBae had everything mapped out years ago though because she already picked out her dress, cake, and venue. They even got some amazing and famous wedding decorator to set up the venue all pretty. Everything was set in motion once I said, "okay."

The wedding day was set a few months away. But those few months felt like only a few days because all of a sudden it was the big day. Everyone rushing around me and perfume or powerful deodorant filling the house. I stayed with Min Hyo Rin because she wanted to spend time with her future sister/daughter. Ever since my brother's apology party, her and I got really close. She's always felt like a mom to me. Walking in her room seeing her mom, dad and friends were a little weird. I felt like an outsider since I didn't know anyone. I started to walk away until she called out to me.

"Come here, Hana and meet your family."

Family...my family was with the boys and Rin. So strange to hear it out loud though.

"This is my mom and dad. But they'll act like your grandparents."

They both were very sweet people and gave me a hug. I gave one back but a little hesitant. I never had grandparents because they died a long time ago. My brother told me that they were the type of people that would give the shirt of their back for you. But this was a new territory for me.

"You're a beautiful little lady Hana. You look so much like your oppa." Rin's mom said.

"But she has the brains and is more beautiful than her big brother mom" Rin said while laughing.

I looked down to see her elegant dress. White Italian silk faille and those buds cascading across the bodice and skirt. Individual petals and stamens lifted up and off the dress here and there to add dimension, while the strapless top resembled a full scalloped flower. It was perfect for her.

"I love your dress. You look like a princess." I said.

She smiled and hugged me.

"I have something for you."

She pulled out a small box with the most beautiful necklace in it. It was gold with the design of tree branches. On little branches were birthstones. One was mine and the rest were theirs and the bigbang members. On the outside of the necklace said,

"The love between a mother & daughter is..."

She then flipped her necklace over.

"Complicated, Noisy, Tender, Love, Affectionate, Funny and Forever."