First Day of School

Hana's POV

Today was my first day at the new school and I'm terrified. It's like the day when every little kid starts school and you know no one. The only difference is that you feel the same as everyone else (or mostly everyone else). But I'm starting in the middle when everyone already has their group of friends and special spots to hang out. I just hope I can get through the day.

Before I left though, YoungBae was overly excited for my new start. Taking pictures and up super early making a big breakfast. He was probably over the top though because Min Hyo Rin was out of town for a photoshoot telling YoungBae to send her lots of pictures.

"Stop appa. It's just school, not the prom. You didn't do this last time."

"I know but this is big for everyone Hana. First time without your uncles with us and the first time we're a family."

"I know but this is embarrassing," I said blushing.

"You're already embarrassed? Do I need to drop you off 3 blocks away from the school too?" He asked smiling.

"I just want to be low key today appa. Please."

I think he felt my discomfort because he dropped the camera giving me a hug.

"Okay, no more pictures. Time for school anyways."

But of course, I got too comfortable to even notice YoungBae's mischievous grin walking out.

"SEE YOU LATER HANA!! I LOVE YOU!! HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY"

I immediately put my head down covering my cheeks that are probably red as a tomato. Ugh! He's totally going to get it when I see him later.

I heard the laughing of the people that heard but they didn't really say anything after that. But then I heard the stomping of little feet running towards me.

"Hana!! You're here."

I looked up to see Haru running at full speed towards me and giving me a big bear hug.

"Totally heard Taeyang but you're lucky. My dad was honking and singing badly out the window on my first day. All parents are the same."

I relaxed a bit knowing that her dad was just as silly as mine was. Maybe all parents were though.

"Can you show me around Haru? I'm really lost just looking at my schedule."

She looked at my schedule and found out we had two classes together.

"I would love too but we actually have a welcoming committee here. I'll take you to the office to meet them. Actually, you know one of them already." Haru said and then winked at me.

Passing down the busy hallways kind of seemed less intimidating. This school might be more prestigious but looked like any other school.

"Jin! The new student is here."

I snapped my eyes to see Jin dressed in his uniform. Which looked amazing on him.

"Hana! You're finally here!"

When he moved away I saw three other men standing next to him.

"Hi, Jin." Wow, smooth Hana. Just "Hi"?