Coming Back Home

Hana's POV

After my visit with Jin, I ran back to Mrs. Wu's and locked myself in the bathroom. I needed my heart and breathing to calm down. But Mrs. Wu knocking brought me back from my own thoughts.

''Are you alright dear?"

"Yes, ma'am. Just..." completely lost.

"When you're ready, I'll be in the kitchen."

A while later I came out and quietly walked down the hall to my room but once the floor creaked I heard Mrs. Wu's voice.

"That's not the direction of the kitchen dear."

I slumped in defeat walking back to the kitchen. I knew she'd want answers. She was such a mom. I miss the feeling of having a mom. My real one.

"So who were those boys and why are shaking?"

"Umm...my family is here and umm...those boys were my friends back home."

"Oh, your family is here? Do you want to see them?"

Yes.    "No."

"Don't you lie to me."

"I'm not sure. It's been three years and now I feel like me showing up would just bring up bad memories or hurtful feelings. I was here knowing the consequences but now I'm afraid to actually face it."

"But they're your family Hana. They deserve to know you're alive. After that is up to you. But if your oppa up and left you for 3 years, wouldn't you want some answers?"

"What about you and Kris? I can't leave you guys and...."

"We both love you Hana and appreciate everything you have done for us. But stop making excuses and get ready for the party!"

I gave in knowing she wouldn't let me skip if I was actually given the choice and before I know it, Jin was knocking on the door.

"Hana, your date is here!!" Kris said.

"You ready?"

Was he asking as for now or meeting my family again because I'm not sure on either. But I can't ignore them much longer with Mrs. Wu pushing me out the door.

"Just take care of her." She yelled out the door before shutting it closed.

"Someone is eager." - Jin

"She has been wanting me to come clean for a while but never pushed it too far. But with you here she knew I couldn't exactly chicken out."

Pulling up the house and again it was extravagant and big for just one person. But that's how GD is with the lavish lifestyle he has earned. The rest of the guys were waiting by the door and man did they clean up good.

"You could probably make a run for it." - Jhope

"Thanks, Hobi but Jin's death grip here would make it hard for me to get very far."

Everyone laughed which eased the awkwardness around us. But it was time to face the music as we walked in the crowded house. Everyone ignored us though and I'm glad for the invisibility I felt...for now. Until I saw the YG family out back singing some of their old songs. I hid behind Jin instantly seeing everyone.