The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes

Start from the beginning

"Raven?" Raven and I turned to the balance entrance where tai hand made a appearance, with fruit punch he had fell to the floor, he grit his fist charging towards me.
"Tai wait wh-" before I could form a sentence he slugged me across the face. As well as throwing me off balance. Looking back up he stood in between raven and I.
"You show up out of no where after all these year and you hit on someone girlfriend the FUCK! Is wrong with you Y/N!"
All I could do was stare knowing full well that everything came crashing down.
When? How? Why?
I wanted to ask questions but I couldn't form any words. After everything I've been through Grimm, Kamwui, my family. This this was what had hurt and killed me.
All I could do now was leave and wait for tomorrow to come.

-next morning, first round of the Vital Festival-

3rd POV

As team KMSN enter their locker rooms prepping for battle Nero had started conversation about last nights dance.
Nero had enjoyed himself dance in the center of the crowd having duet dance with anyone he offered or had asked him. Shiro, had only become a bystander. Watching as everyone had fun. As long as everyone else was happy she was happy. Milla had waited patently for Y/N to ask him to dance or get punch together. Her effort ended up wasted since she didn't see Y/N after they talked on the balcony.
"So milla..." Shiro creepy behind nudging her side, "i count several gentlemen asking you to dance, but you turned them down why is that?"
"No of your-!"
"She was waiting for Y/N after all she likes him." Nero imputed.
"How do you know that!" Milla panicked.
"Wow you really do?!" Nero said.
"Milla it's none of our business and we should prey. But I knew off the hook you liked him. But keep dilly-dally and you might lose him so someone much better." Shiro lectured Milla crushed in worry for Shiro's impute.
As the door slid open, Shiro glanced over tasing her hand greeting their team leader. Milla sprang to the air dusting herself off. She turned to greet Y/N the only thing that greeted her was cold air.
"Y-Y/N?" Milla muttered.
Y/N opened his locker looking down at Aoi and glancing at Siegfried, a single edge katana that was give to him by his grandmother Makoto. Storing Aoi on his back, loading 12 fire and ice dust shells, six of each element, equipping a custom made gantlet on his left arm where Siegfried's hung from, underneath his forearm. Y/N closed his locker making his way to the exit.
"Let's go guys." Y/N said refusing to face his team. As his team followed,!the light from the exit vanished, Y/N own foot steps echo in his mind. Walk aimlessly down a dark corridor. Raven's voice echoed in dark, "...can you say the same about you Y/N?...We're we just the fragments to your whole? was there anything there to begin with!" It followed with Tai shouts, "...you show up out of no where...hit on someone's girlfriend!"
The light grew in front of Y/N there his team, KMSN stood tall in front of crowds of people. Milla, Shiro, And Nero looked in awe, Y/N figure Raven was up there or maybe not. Fling his right across his body pulling out Aoi. Y/N remain vigilant to the team in front.

In the stands as Raven look down at the battle field the crowd cheering in excitement, Raven pondered if her action was right.
"Raven?" Tai called out, "anyone sitting there", Raven noted her head in silence as Tai took up the empty seat. As the crowd cheered Raven and Tai sat in silence, "Raven I'm sorry about last night that was out of character of me and..."
"Tai I get it it's been years since Y/N came back so that is the type of reaction I see him getting."

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT TIME TO START OFF THE FIRST ROUND OF THE VITAL FESTIVAL!!!FROM THE BLUE SIDE HALING FROM ATLUS TEAM KMSN!!! And from Vaco TEAMMMM! SHPR!!!

As all participants readied their respected weapons, Milla had spoken up to lead the team and it wouldn't be the first time in many, "Okay it should be easy having a two on two team battle. But if we play smart we should be able to-"
3!
"Don't worry about it..." Y/N muttered, squaring low to the floor.
2!
Milla looked over. The area had become
Black and white the only light they was emanating where the aura around team SHPR. Twisting Aoi's handle to its max the blade radiated blue heat from its blade.
1!
Y/N lungs forward to release the built up energy from Aoi flinging him towards team SHPR. The crowd Cheered in aww as team KMSN and SHPR were startled by the sudden action.
Aoi's propulsion has started to low down, Y/N flicked out Aoi's cylinder load another 6 rounds of flame dust rounds violently twisting its handle to built up its elemental dust energy. Pulling it behind his back, swing upwards to launch Y/N up in the air. As the smoke from Aoi had briefly blinded team SHPR. Y/N flicked out Aoi's cylinder once more loading ice rounds. The smoke has started to clear SHPR looked towards Team KMSN with only three members.
"GOBBLE DOWN!!!" Y/N roared as Team SHPR looked to the sky seeing a blur crashing down. Aoi stabbed into the ground spire of ice exploding out from underneath the ground.
Team SHPR's aura had already hit the red eliminating them from the battle.
"Y/N..."Milla muttered.

Raven POV

The match was over within seconds of it even starting. Y/N had gotten stronger, but it wasn't him that wasn't his fighting style he was all about using flow motions keeping pressure on his target. That was just brute strength. Forcing his opponent in the set conditions to put hem in a corner. Almost like Takumi and Hinoka, but he did on just one fall swoop.
Y/N rose from the ice that melted away.
"Wow who was that!" Summer shouted excited about the match, when did she even show up?
"It was team SHPR versus team KMSN." Tai answered.
"KMSN never heard of them before?" Qrow arrived on screen with popcorn and cotton candy.
"Its Y/N and his team from Atlas," I had said Qrow even chocked on his popcorn, summer wasn't easy on him slapping his back having Qrow jolt forward, "Tai and I saw him last night I didn't think he would be the first match."
I looked back down at the arena Y/N looked up with his eyes not in our general direction, but something was off putting about it. Eventually he started to walk away with his team in follow.