He's different.

Before midnight they were receiving a message from the others that they'd arrive soon. Haneul's mother went to wake up Hanbyul and Haneul also went upstairs to bring her present for Hanbin down. She had already prepared it a few weeks ago and hid it in her room. Donghyuk and Jiwon were putting everything in place and put away the games they played with Haneul while waiting for Hanbin. Then they put all the lights out and hid in the living room until Hanbin and the others were coming in.

It didn't take long until they heard some rustling by the door. And the sound of the door opening signalized them that the boys arrived. Everyone felt nervous.

"The light's off, everyone must be sleeping already." They heard Hanbin's voice saying. "That's why I told you guys to go home too. It's late after all." He nagged.

"Come on man! We want to play the new game you told us about." Junhoe said. "It's weekend!"

"Playing at this time might be too loud. Let's just stay a bit and warm up." Jinhwan suggested. "It's cold outside after all."

"Fine, come in but be quiet." Hanbin gave in and sighed.

"Yeah, we will." They took off their shoes and slowly went into the living room. Chanwoo then 'suddenly' tripped and shouted out. "Woah!" Putting on the light in the living room just as they agreed on.

"Chanie! Quie-" Hanbin was shocked at how loud Chanwoo was.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you." But he was even more shocked to see the decoration and the others suddenly jumping out. They all sang together and encircled Hanbin. "Happy birthday dear Hanbin! Happy birthday to you!" After they sang the last verse they all clapped and his friends were giving him birthday-punches. "Happy birthday, man!" They said.

"W-What?" Hanbin exclaimed with a surprised expression that slowly changed onto a big smile. "Geez, everyone!" They ended up in a group hug initiated by him. "And there I was wondering why you guys suddenly wanted to go for karaoke."

"I was afraid you'd notice and just act like you don't know." Yunhyeong laughed. "You're usually so sharp."

"Yeah. It was pretty obvious I thought." Chanwoo also laughed.

"Thanks friends!" They all got a small hug from Hanbin and settled down on the couch.

"Oppa, here!" Haneul handed over her gift in a nice wrapping.

"Ohh! Haneul!" Hanbin exclaimed and took the present. "It's soft."

"Because it's getting cold soon!" Haneul said as he opened the present. It was a scarf and gloves.

"Thanks Eulie!" He put them on for a short while showing them off to everyone.

"Oppa, mee too!" Hanbyul came with a flat present in an envelope.

"Byulie! That's the best present I ever got!" Hanbin said whilst almost tearing up.

"You didn't open it yet..." Yunhyeong stated the obvious.

"It's the best anyways." Hanbin opened the self-made envelop and took out a picture drawn by Hanbyul. "Is this a fish!?"

"It's Oppa!" Hanbyul answered with a big smile. Everyone laughed at her answer.

"Ohh... right! Very pretty!" He also laughed slightly but hugged her tightly. "You're amazing Byulie."

"I love you Oppa!" She hugged him back.

"I love you too." He said and asked. "What about Eulie?"

"Well, you already know..." Haneul joined and hugged them both.