Prologue

I'm sorry, because the 13th member of EXO thing is there to explain why Gavvi is so close to EXO and other SM artists, and seems to talk to Sooman with a sense of familiarity, but won't be the major focus (unless imagines are wanted. Then, I might do a few chapters dedicated to Gavvi in EXO). This fanfiction, to be honest, might turn into imagines, but for now, will be mainly focused on Idol Producer. Therefore, this is only a 'prologue' in a sense, introducing Andrei, and his group.

"I'm sorry, hyungs" A young male, Andrei, whispered, as the 12 members hugged him tightly, tears running down their cheeks, "My brain's getting bad 'gain, and I think I need some time off of being an idol, you know? And you know how SM is, mental health things aren't as important here." The other's only hugged him tighter, before letting go, leaving the 4 Chinese members with him, knowing that they were the closest, and would need more time. The 5 migrated to the couch, where they all managed to fit on, tangled in a mess of limbs. "I promise I'll keep in contact, but just make sure you guys don't forget about me, kay?" he asked shyly. One of the others spoke up, "Of course we won't, Gavvi. After today, you may not be part of the group, but we're always one. And we'll always be together. You are our maknae, and we care. So don't forget, alright?" Gavvi nodded, and they stayed tangled for a while longer, until the time came where he had to leave. With a sad smile backwards, he waved, before turning around, walking away from ot12 EXO for the third last time (not that he knew).

Time skip - 2013

It was 2013, and today, Gavvi was ready. He was rejoining the idol world, as part of the boygroup, BTS. Apparantly, he was the maknae again... by ONE day. To be honest, he didn't mind, as he was that type of person who enjoyed being taken care of (he never had that as a child, so he refused to tell the others to stop babying him now). He had already grown close the the members, and together, they were ready to debut. 

Time skip - 2018

It was 2018, and Andrei was ready to go to China. The past 5 years had been hectic. From being in a company which was barely known and on the verge of bankrupcy, to news from his closest hyungs, Kris ge, followed by Luhan ge that they were leaving. And two years after that, Tao ge had told him that he couldn't continue with the way he was treated, leaving too. His other hyungs had admitted they were angry at Kris, but not at Luhan and Tao. Gavvi responded that he would probably have been mad too, but Kris probably had a reason for leaving suddenly. BTS had also become increasingly popular, and his solo career had also worked out amazingly. The others still didn't know that he was a rapper, with the fact being that his solo (rapping and singing) self had not done a face reveal. The only thing known was that he was Kuro Okami on youtube (a video had proved that). Why he was going to China? Well, he was going to be a mentor, a secret one, on Idol Producer. He would be able to take part in the first part, and send notes to the other mentors, on who was struggling with what, and also how they behaved (if they slacked off or not).