chapter 2

Hey readers! Thanks for reading!! It's an honor you have you reading! Like I'm serious! So this is a little not I'm giving y'all about the story... Yes you are aizawas daughter/son... You have many quirks... Like alot... Oh before I forget... I'm gonna be putting aizawas name as dad... If y'all don't mind... Hehe ≧ω≦ on to the story!

Y/n pov:

Midoriya: you erased my quirk?!

Dad: yes (he turns to you and slightly nods)

Y/n: sensei I got it from here...(walks up to izuku) midoriya-kun I saw what you did during the entrance exam and I think I have a tip on how you can use your quirk better!

Midoriya: oh o-ok

Y/n: try using one for all *izuku froze* to one part of your body so that you don't end up being immobile for the rest of the tests!

Midoriya: w-wait how did you know!?

" ahh kawaii!! Why is izuku so adorable when he's panicking?!"

Y/n: I know lots of things *winks* now try what I told you!!bye!

Midoriya:oh ok then...

I nod to my dad and he nods back

Aizawa: no more chit chat hurry up midoriya

Izuku steps up and try's to use what I said and then he throws the ball

Midoriya: SMASH!!

Aizawa: 705.3 wow....

Midoriya: see y/n-Chan I did it!!!

Y/n: oh yeah you did!! *gives a thumbs up*

Bakugo: *running* HEY! TELL ME WHATS FUCKING GOING ON DEKU, YOU BASTARD!

I panic and I paralyze katsuki.... my eyes begin to burn

Bakugo: WHAT THE- - ? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME!?

Y/n: I paralyzed your body except your insides... you need to chill... you have a great quirk but you can't be a dick to people! *i unfroze katsuki and turn to izuku* hey midoriya you ok? Is your finger broken?

Midoriya: oh I'm fine! Thanks for asking!

~time skip all the lame tests lol~

Aizawa: okay, I'll put up the scores all at once, the scores will be judged by how you did in your tests.

My name was first.... "wow this is great" I looked at the rest of the of the names and saw izuku last... I turn to him and he looked disappointed and scared... I walk up to him

Y/n: hey midoriya-kun you do know your not gonna be expelled... right? Sensei only said that so we can do our best!

Midoriya: wait really?!

Y/n: yeah.....

Midoriya: oh ok... whew...

~time skip~

I was walking out of the the field and saw the one and only ALL MIGHT !!!!

Y/n: so ALL MIGHT....(he looked startled but recognized me) you gave one for all to midoriya-kun?

ALL MIGHT: shh y/n don't say that out loud!

Y/n: oh yeah... my bad! Hehe

ALL MIGHT: so you are the one who gave young midoriya the advice.... am I right?

Y/n: yes sir *nods*

ALL MIGHT: who would have guessed (sarcasm).... im going to go talk to your father okay?

Y/n: shh don't say that out loud!!! But yeah go ahead!

ALL MIGHT: ok then, have a good one young y/n

~ time skip ~

I saw izuku and tenya walking towards the station

Y/n: hey guys are y'all going to the station?! Can I come along?!

Midoriya: yeah sure! "I forgot to say thank you...."

Iida: now that i think of it I don't know your name. My apologies...

y/n: hey don't sweat it! It's ok! I'm y/n, I normally don't give out my last name so y'all call me by my first!

Iida: well then y/n I am iida tenya! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Midoriya: hey y/n-Chan, about earlier.... thanks

Y/n: for what ?

Midoriya: well... for the advice...

y/n: oh that? That's nothing ! Just here to help

Iida: one question y/n...do you feel comfortable letting us call you by first? Like you call everyone by last but we call you by first!

Y/n: well yeah I guess... hehe no one has asked me to call them by first...

midoriya: you can call me izuku if you want...

y/n: yeah sure... hey one question... why did bakugo call you "deku"?

Midoriya: oh that's a name kacchan gave me to bully me...

y/n: oh well I like it! Plus I think it's kinda cute...

izuku: DEKU IT IS !!

Iida: but midoriya wasn't it an insult?

Deku: it's fine! Hehe

Y/n: yeah sounds like a hero name...

Deku: see heroic!?

Iida: oh ok then if you say so...

~ timo skipo to an hours later ~

When I got home dad was already done with the food.

Dad: hey y/n... what took you so long?!

Y/n: sorry dad I went to train in the park for a little while...

The "quirks" I have are all really powerful to strong for my body to handle so if I don't train and learn to control them, they end up killing me...

dad: don't show your quirks out in the open to much y/n... you don't know what could happen to you if a villain would to see you.... ( he looks down and I notice he's thinking about mom...)

Y/n: hey now dad... I'm okay... see I'm still here!

Dad: I just won't be able to live with myself if something where to happen to you....

Me and my mom had the same problem.... our bodies manifested many quirks... my mom had 27 quirks in total... then the day I was born she was gonna manifest a new quirk in a couple of days but a villain group found out and kidnaped her... the day her quirk came we found her dead .... the quirk killed her... the quirks we get are so strong that if we can't control it... it will end up killing us... after that dad did whatever he could to train me... so I can be strong enough to control and quirk I would manifest....

y/n: dad everything is gonna be ok... come on let's eat!

Dad: *looks up and see my smile* ok...

Aizawa/dad POV:

Ever since y/n was a little girl she would always bring joy and happiness to wherever she went!, she's kind and helpful... and I thank the gods for her.... she and I are very different but she lights up my world of pain and sadness ... I live for y/n... I could never ask for a better daughter...

end of chapter 2 thanks for reading! ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )