🎨Prolouge🎨

Walking down the stairs I could already feel my mothers judgmental stare. Of course she disapproves my outfit. I was currently wear black ripped jeans, a thrasher hoodie, and the Vans with the fire design. My mom says a lady should never wear jeans. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

"Go back and change Iseul. I didn't raise you to dress like a delinquent, you'll ruin the Moon family name!" Not even a good morning and straight to the complaining.

I scoffed, " You didn't raise me. I raised myself. You literally spend all your time who knows where while my father works all the time! You've left me home alone since I was 5 for fucks sake."

"Don't you raise your tone at me young lady! I'm your mother and you do as I say!" She yelled at me fueling my anger even more.

"FUCK YOU! YOUR ONLY A MOTHER WHEN IT COMES TO HOW I LOOK TO YOU! I'm fucking leaving this tonight. That way YOU CANT DICTATE MY EVERY MOVE!" With those last words I grabbed my Louis Vuitton backpack and slammed the doors.

Running out the mansion doors, I hopped in my car. As I felt the engine come to life I drove away to Uni. I was an art major at Miyeon University (I just made that shit up). It is one of the most prestigious Universities in all of South Korea. You may think I got in with my parents money, but I got in with a full ride scholarship.

After a 40 Minuet drive I had arrived to uni. Turning the engine off, I grabbed my keys and backpack and opened the trunk. I had kept all my art things in the car overnight to keep them safe. Closing the trunk I walked in to class. Things were slipping from my arms so I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Watch were the hell you're going!"