Baco: Forgiveness + Requests Plz

Ok, so I decided to start this book off with a Taco tale. I hate having to wait for a next chapter, so why should I make you? But still, I do want some requests. Anything you want, even if I don't ship it. 😊

Taco sat alone in the middle of a field of grass. "Man, joining this show was the worst mistake I've ever made.", the distressed girl moaned out. She thought back on all the awful things that happened to her...Oh, so now you're here? How convenient...Ugh! What else is new...I don't trust you, and I probably never will! Even Bell hated her now. Taco felt streams of tears begin to cascade down her face. She didn't try to hold them back anymore. She already had for so long. Little did she know however, Book was coming towards her, and she was far from happy. "TACO!", she shouted at her. Taco jumped and looked at the fuming girl. "Oh, God.", she mumbled. Book came closer, huffing and puffing before coming to and abrupt stop 3 feet in front of her.
              "I demand to know WHY!  WHY DID YOU ABANDON US THREE TIMES?!", Book screamed out. Taco faced herself away from Book, refusing to answer her. "So you don't wanna talk? FINE, I'll do the talking!", Book exclaimed, "You forced us through a desert AND an oven, not to mention a BOILING LAKE OF FREAKING LAVA! You killed practically all of us off! We actually supported your stupid idea! It only took me until we were on that dumb swing to realize your betrayal! That contest took a lot out of all of us, and you decided to show your sorry self up right when it was over! We mourned for you! And you left us all because we couldn't meat your standards! We get the sparkle on the rocket, you leave us again! I don't know why the heck you left us during the twelfth challenge, but you did! Explanation, NOW!" Book panted heavily after her long rant. She was hurt, and she couldn't let something like this go un-confronted. Taco started shaking In both unimaginable anguish and rage. She was done.
              “ WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  ALL YOU HAVE DONE THESE PAST MONTHS WAS TRY AND PUT ME DOWN! I NEVER ABANDONED YOU! I WAS STUCK IN A FREAKING JAWBREAKER, JUST LIKE YOU, BOOK! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS NERVE! THE NERVE TO BE A JERK TO ME FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED!”. “ W-well, y…”, Book started. “I’M NOT FINISHED! I HAVE HAD IT UP TO THE HERE WITH ALL OF YOUR CRAP! WHAT PROOF DID YOU EVEN HAVE THAT I LEFT?! EXACTLY! NONE! I WOULD'VE NEVER LEFT YOU GUYS IF IT MEANT I WOULD HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD! BUT NOW, I’M TOO DEPRESSED TO EVEN GO ON IN THE SHOW!” Taco's eyes filled with tears after that last statement. "I have HAD IT with your abuse. HOW DARE YOU?!", she said. "I was hurt ok!?", Book said.
              They were both quiet for a few seconds, leaving nothing but the world around them to be heard. "I was hurt. I wanted you to feel the same pain I felt. I care about you Taco...really. I jumped to conclusions, and...I'm sorry." Book had tears running down her face. Taco felt some sympathy for her, despite what she had done. "You know that jawbreaker that was on the swing with you? I was still inside it.", Taco said. Book's eyes widened. "Is that why Four put that dumb thing on the swing with us? And why it was suddenly broken up into pieces when I saw you near it?", Book asked. "Yes.", Taco said. There was another silence between the two, slightly shorter this time.
           "Taco, you have no idea how sorry I am right now. I can never make this up to you.", Book said in shame. "Of course you can. You can put this all behind us and be my friend again. And convince the others I didn't abandon you guys.", Taco said. Book ran over to Taco and scooped her up into a hug. Taco was taken aback by this action, but quickly started hugging back, sobbing comfortably in her arms, mostly out of happiness. "I'll never jump to conclusions again, Taco. I swear on my life."

This is kinda based off some other Taco forgiveness fanfict I've read before. Just seeing Taco getting the redemption she deserves give me real peace of mind, wouldn't you agree?