Part XIV

Sebastian was caught off guard. You lips suddenly crushed against his. But he didn't waist his time, he placed his hand on your nape and responded to the kiss. Your lips move in sync. They fit perfectly with each other. You were now laying on your back while Sebastian was on top of you. With his every touch you can feel that he was being careful, like he was holding a crystal.

"You kissed me." Sebastian whispered as he rested his forehead against yours.

"Yeah, I did." You responded catching your breath.

"Does this mean." he said but you cut him off with your lips.

"Don't ruined the moment." You responded.

"God, [Y/N] I love you." He said kissing you in the forehead.

"I..." you tried to said it but the words didn't came out.

"No worries, you don't need to say it yet." Sebastian caressed your cheek lovingly, assuring that everything will be fine "It's enough that you are accepting my feelings and..." looking at him in the eyes "Little by little, I know you'll love me back."

"We are getting there." You said before pulling him for another kiss.

That night, Sebastian stayed for the night. Nothing happened, you two just cuddled and would eventually kissed. Morning came and you two were wakened up by your phone.

"Hello." You answered.

"Thank God! She answered!" It was Chris "Sebastian is still with you, right?"

"Ahm, yes. What do you want?" You asked and stills sleepy.

"His manager was freaky out because his been trying to reach him the entire morning." Chris answered "So, if he's awake, please tell him to at least text his manager...." your phone was taken from you.

"Chris, it's Sebastian. Tell my manager that I'm alive and I'll contact her later. Now, if you excuse me. I need to go back to sleep." Sebastian said making you looked at him in surprised. "I'll see you later, pal." He added before hanging up the phone "Now, where were we?"

"Did you just hung up on Chris?" You asked.

"Yes, he is disturbing us and I think I left my phone in the car that's why my manager is contacting him. Oh well, let's go back to cuddling." He said pulling you into his arms, with a smile on his face.

"He might think that we're doing something." You said giggling.

"Let him be." He responded nuzzling to you "I'm living the life."

Sebastian and you stayed in the bed cuddling for a bit more but you both know that he has to go.

"You know, you have to let go of me. You said patting him at the back "you've been hugging me for 10 minutes."

"You are exaggerating it's only 5 minuets." He said putting a small space between you but his arms were still around you.

"I get it but you really need to go and call your manager before they sent a search for you." You said caressing his face.

"If you keep on touching me like this, I might not leave." He said brushing his nose against yours.

"Sebastian, I'll see you later." You said with a peck on his lips.

"Fine, I'll see you later." He said kissing you on the forehead.

You couldn't help but to giggled, remember how sweet you and Sebastian were. It feels like you were a high school girl who just noticed by her crush.

The same day, Chris invited you for lunch since Anthony and Sebastian were doing something and he just want to have time for his best friend.

"I don't believe that nothing happened last night or this morning." Chris commented after you told him what happened.

"I'm telling that truth." You said but you didn't tell him that you kissed Sebastian.

"We are adult here [Y/N]. So, can you explain to me the mark in your neck?" He said grinning at you.

"What?" You panicked and you went to your bag grabbing your mirror and looked at your neck's reflection. Chris was right! There was a mark just below your ears "I'm going to kill him!"

"See, so something dis happened." Chris stated feeling victorious.

"Look, we just kissed and cuddled. Nothing more than that." You firmly said but Chris wont stop grinning at you "Chris! Stop it." You complained.

"I'm not doing anything! I'm just smiling." Chris responded.

"I hate you." You said glaring at him.

"I hate you too." Chris winked at you "but honestly speaking, if Sebastian hurts you just remember that I am here for you."

"I know." You said smiling back at him "hey, do you remember what you told me when we graduated high school?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"That if I reached 35 and I'm still not married you will marry me." You said laughing a bit "that was crazy."

"I said that?" He asked.

"Yes! But I think you were drunk that time." You added.

"Well you were talking to drunk old me, so that must be nonsense." He said.

"But you are more honest when you are drunk." You stated.

Chris didn't answered but he rolled his eyes. But the truth is, he does remember saying that. He remembers saying that he would be the happiest man if he became your husband. But he knows that friendship is the only thing you can offer him. Yes, Chris was once in love with you and maybe up to now he still does.

|End of Part XIV|