Part IX

Sebastian's lips fit perfectly with yours. You put your arms around his neck as he placed an arm around your waist, pulling you closer against his body. His other hand was placed on your nape making sure that you'll not pull out from the kiss. You two were drowned with your own world.

His lips were so soft, you felt he nibbles your lower lips making a moan escaped your lips. Running your fingers at the back of his head, Sebastian wanted you even more. He wants you to feel that he loves you. He wants you to feel that you are being adored, desired and love. You never had such urge to kiss someone and never thought that it will be Sebastian but you never thought that it will be this good.

Breaking apart, Sebastian rested his forehead against yours. Your breathing each other's air. Then it hits you.

"Sebastian, this is..." not finishing your sentence you started to walk away but Sebastian stopped you.

"[Y/N], wait." He said holding you in the arm.

"We. We are just..." you can't look at him in the eyes "It's just heat of the moment." You said before pulling your self and walked away. You couldn't believe what had just happened. You couldn't think straight.

Sebastian on the other hand felt like he just ruined everything. Yes, he did finally kissed you, the woman he loves but why he felt like he's going to lose you. The night continued with you avoiding him but Sebastian never leaves his gaze on you, hoping that you'll look at him. You did but you would look away immediately and it hurts him. It was getting late so you bid goodbye.

"You, take care." Anthony said before giving you a tight hug.

"I will." You said rolling your eyes "you sound like my dad."

"Then your dad must be smoking hot like me." He said making you laugh.

"It was nice meeting you." Tom said pulling you into his arms which you didn't expect.

"Same here." You said smiling at him.

"Pleasure is all mine." Tom respond smiling back at you.

"I'll walk you home. Sebastian said.

"Ahm, no need." You said still not looking at him.

"Come on [Y/N] it's late. Let Seb walk you home." Chris said putting an arm around your shoulder.

"And you are heavy. I'm fine, my house is just a few blocks from here." You said removing Chris' arm and put on your jacket.

"Don't be stubborn. Seb, please." Chris said kissing on the forehead "text me when you get home."

"You know what Anthony, I'll take back what I said. Chris is the one who sounds like my Dad. Bye guys." You said walking out of the house.

"[Y/N]." Sebastian called catching up with you.

"Seb, I told you, you don't have to walk me home." You said still not looking at him.

"[Y/N], please. At least look at me." Sebastia held you in the arm "I wanted to say I'm sorry on what happened but I can't."

You don't know what to say, you were confused "Seb, I. Look, I need to go home and you should go back and rest."

"No, not until we talk." He answered blocking your way.

"Seb, it was just heat of the moment. We were caught up in the moment. We were under the influence of alcohol." You said reasoning things out because you too doesn't know how to react.

"I think we are not that drunk." Sebastian routed back "[Y/N], I want you to know..."

"Sebastian, I have to go." You said cutting him off and you started to run not knowing why.

Maybe you already have an idea what he was about to say but it scares you. You were scared that you were wrong or was it because that you might be right and you don't know what will happen next? But Sebastian was so sure about his feelings for you. Opening your front door.

"[Y/N]." It was Sebastian, he followed you.

"Seb, you can go now." You respond still not facing him but he didn't go. You heard footsteps and next thing you know he was standing in front of you.

|End of Part IX