Part VII

The smile in Sebastian's face won't fade. He just had the best morning; he was able to run with you, talk to you, had breakfast with you and to top that you kissed him. Yes, it was just on the cheeks and you've done it several times but he just can't deny the fact that with that simple gesture you made him happy.

"Earth to Sebastian!" Chris said throwing a pillow at him.

"Hey!" Sebastian protested.

"Dude, you won't stop smiling. You're starting to creep me out." Chris was making a face.

"Shut up!" He responds throwing the pillow back at him.

"Well before I shut up, I think I should tell you first to make your move because your rival will be here you know how [Y/N] goes gaga over him," Chris said before throwing the pillow back at Sebastian who caught it this time.

"Wait! Tom is coming?"

The only answer he received from Chris was a nod with a smirk plastered on his face. This news somehow made him panicked but if Tom found out that he likes you, Tom will not be interested in you but what if he did?

Chris invited you to have dinner at his place. Letting yourself in, you found Chris on the sofa, facing his back at you with his cap on. A mischievous smile played in your lips and you tackled him from behind.

"Alright Cap, didn't your mom tell you not to wear your cap inside the house?" You said having your arms around him.

"Well, she did." He responds but it was not Chris. Chris doesn't have a British accent. Looking at the guy you were hugging, your eyes widen "Hi."

"You're not..." you stuttered, letting the guy go "You're Tom Hiddleston."

"Yes, you must be [Y/N], Chris' best friend?" He said. While you stood there and paralyzed, the guy you've been crushing on was in front of you "Nice to finally meet you." He added extending his hands towards you.

"Ahm. I." You just want to palm yourself. Mentally scolding yourselves, you calmed down a bit "Yeah, that would be me." You said shaking his hands.

"So, can I get a hug too?" It was Anthony.

"Anthony." You exclaimed giving him a hug.
"How are you, darling?" He asked before letting you go.

"I'm good after I embarrassed myself in front of Tom Hiddleston." You said looking at Tom "By the way, I'm really sorry."

"No, no worries. I'm a bit surprised but.." Tom looked at you and smiled "it's my pleasure."

Chris and Sebastian came to the room "Oh [Y/N], you're here." Chris greeted.

"Yes, Captain Obvious." You said kissing him and Sebastian in the cheeks "Hi, Seb."

"Hi, [Y/N]" Sebastian said giving you a tight hug.

"So, I assume that you've met Tom," Chris said with a grin in his face.

"Actually they were pretty close. [Y/N] gave Tom a hug." Anthony said grinning at you.

"Look, I thought he was Chris. They have the same hat, okay?" You reasoned out.

Sebastian felt like he went deaf. Did he just hear that you hugged Tom? This sent piercing feeling in his heart.

"Come on, Anthony, it was an accident and look at her she's blushing," Tom said still smiling at you which Sebastian didn't miss.

"Ow, my best friend is all grown up now." Chris teases poking you in the cheeks.

"Shut it." You said glaring at you so called best friend.

"I'm joking, besides I still like Sebastian for you. No offense, Tom." Chris said earning a glare from Sebastian.

"None taken, Chris," Tom responded, placing a hand on top of his chest.

"But have I told you that she has a huge crush on you?" Chris added making your eyes wide while Anthony laughed he as off.

"Wow, I'm flattered," Tom said feeling a bit shy all of a sudden "Thanks."

"Well she does and she watched all your movies and tv series."

Facing Sebastian, You rested your head on his shoulder "Please, stop me. I'm going to kill Chris if he won't stop."

Sebastian pulled you in his arms and patted you in the head "Poor, [Y/N]. We will make him stop." He said then Sebastian hit him hard in the head.

"Ouch! What did I do?" Chris said holding his abused head.

|End of PartVII|