001 [REMADE]

9-27-2020 Edit: If you had read this chapter previous to the edit, then you'll notice how much longer this chapter is. I mixed the end of the prologue with this chapter. All beginning chapters (1-10) will be edited to be more realistic, enjoyable, and to fix the errors I had. You'll be able to tell because it'll say [REMADE] by the name. The changes do not change any plots whatsoever. It's just more relevant storytelling.

9-27-2022 Edit: For lore reasons, Maya's name has changed to Chisuke. This will be changed in future chapters as well.

11-14-2022 Edit: The character roster is getting a massive change to have more interesting 3-Dimensional characters.

If you enjoy reading this, consider going to my website, participating in my forums, and donating to my Patreon!
https://readkimsworks.wixsite.com/mysite

~•~»›‹«~•~

»Third Limited POV«
›The Elemental of the Fire World‹

A woman arises from her slumber. She sits up and stretches her arms before sliding out of bed. The woman is an albino, having platinum blonde hair, a pink eye, and pale skin. She has a lean build since she's a buxom woman with a fair amount of muscle. 

She scratches her messy white hair and makes her way to her bathroom but suddenly she hears a crash

She scratches her messy white hair and makes her way to her bathroom but suddenly she hears a crash. She looks up wide eyes to see part of her roof cave-in, it exposed the sunlight to her drowsy eyes. The woman's eyes were blinded by the sunlight for a moment. When her vision cleared, she could see an unfamiliar person in an unfamiliar uniform dropping down from the hole. He must've been the cause of the nonexistent roof. The man looks up at the woman. He stands up, his feet and ankles covered in what seemed to be like rocks. The woman's mind was racing. How the fuck is that possible!? No one can break through the roof, or even get in here without some sort of tool?? Also, what's wrong with their legs???

The woman growls loudly. "What the fuck!?" She shouts. She jumps off of the ground with her hands becoming surrounded by flames. The man's hands followed suit, but, instead of flames, it was more rocks. She runs forward and sends a false punch toward the person across the face then sucker punches their stomach. With the man's guard dropped, The woman grabs a tuff of his hair and slams his temples to her knee. She then grabs his collar, swings him around, and throws him headfirst at the floor. This caused the man to fall unconscious.

"What the hell is going on around here!?" She picks up the body. All of a sudden, she hears screaming coming from outside. Panicked she decides to skip everything and go straight outside. She runs straight to the front door. Being in a rush, she kicks her door open. The door swings open and this makes the woman very much aware she broke the lock. She runs out and looks around frantically. Her eyes widen at the surprising thing she saw. There were giant ships that were varying in color. Some were brown, some white, some yellow, and some pink. She had to do something, she is the most capable person who can do something. All these elementians couldn't defend themselves. She runs back into her home to grab a radio. She holds the side and speaks into it. "Does any scientist copy? Has anyone released the military army to defend the world?? Does anyone copy??" She calls into it. After a moment she gets a reply.