fuck my spelling :"D

-Third person view-

After the two boys fought for what seemed like forever, they both had bruises just about everywhere on there bodies. It was now dark outside.

-Tom's Pov-

"Basterd.."
Tord: "Fuck off"
"Hhh"

I was tired of fucking around with Tord for now, So I got up and walked Upstairs to my room... Besides, I needed to take my pill anyways.

-Tord's Pov-

Welp, now I'm sore and tired... I guess I can go rest

I turn off the TV and walk upstairs on the way to my room, until I saw Tom's bedroom door cracked.

Hmm...I guess Tom wouldn't mind if I have a peek..

I quietly walk over to Tom's bedroom door and peek through the crack, I saw Tom putting some kind of pill case away into his drawer as he took off his blue hoodie.

Tom's grey t-shirt stuck to his body showing all of his curves on his feminine body.

Holy shit! I didn't know Tom could be quite attractive-.. wait wait wtf am I saying?!?

I had a weird ass feeling when I kept looking at Tom, I felt myself heating up and feeling nervous.. only to find myself falling for Tom.

I-I can't love that-...that...that drunken basterd with the..beautiful void looking eyes.. and the-.. FUCK NO NO NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD TOM!!

-Tom's Pov-

Fuck... there's a damn bruise on my hip from where Tord kicked me at.. hhhhh

I put my shirt back down to cover up the bruises that was left on me and grabbed Susan, who was at the top of my bed and tuned her up a bit. Once she was all tuned up I started to play her.

How did I even love that commie in the first place?... it's like I love him but I also hates his guts at the same time... Damn my mood swings...

He continues to play Susan for a few more minutes.

-Tord's Pov-

I found myself blushing like hell with a bulge in my pants.. Wait- What?!?

This isn't healthy at all- I should probably go into my room before Edd and Matt find me overheating at Tom's door..... Now that- would be embarrassing

I try to quickly run over to my room and close the door quickly, causing the door to slam pretty hard... Hopefully Tom didnt hear that...

"Hopefully"

-Third Person View-

Once the cola lover and the self admirer boy pulled into the driveway, both got out the car and picked up the groceries. Edd got his keys and unlocked the front door, he walked in.

Edd: "We're Hooommmeeee"
Matt: "Annd we got the stuff you wanted Toommmm"

-Tom's Pov-

"Alright I'll be right down!"

I gently set Susan aside as I get up and run downstairs, I walk into the kitchen where Edd and Matt was. I quickly searched each bag that was placed on the table to find my Smirnoff bottles, I take the bag and run back upstairs.

"Thanks guysssss!"

Edd and Matt: "No problem!"

I run back into my room and quickly open up a bottle, I started to drink the refreshing alchohol when all of a sudden I heard something behind the wall......
It sounded like.......

Tord?

What is he doing?

I lean up against the wall to only hear Tord's Norwegian accent

Tord: "Shit, how am I supposed to get this down now??"

Put what down?..

Tord: "Maybe my henta-"

I stopped leaning my ear off of the wall in disgust.

Annnd never mind...horn-y basterd..

Pft, horn-y.. because of the- horned hair?... no?... nvm

-Edd's Pov-

"Hey Matt, I found your hand mirror"

I pick up the purple handled mirror and held it up to Matt, he smiled at me.

He is truly handsome

Matt: "Thank you Edd"

He grabs the mirror out of my hand as he looks at his own reflection.

"Imma go check on Tord, I'll be right back"

Matt: "alrighty!"

I walk upstairs towards Tords room, but I was hesitant to grab the doorknob because of all the.... soft moaning I hear on the other side.

Is Tord-.... alright?..

I nervously grab the doorknob and gently twist it, I hear rustling behind the door. I then open it to see Tord sitting on the side of the bed.

"Hey Tord, are you doing alright?"

Tord: "y-yea yea, perfectly f-fine"

"Are you sure?"

Tord: "mhm"

"Alright...just making sure.. welp, goodnight Tord!"

Tord: "g-goodnight Edd"

I close the door back and walk back downstairs.

Wow...that was-.. weird?

-Tord's Pov-

Oh my God that was so close..

I try to calm myself down for my own sake, since I am kinda tired now I get up to go change into a black t-shirt and a knee-high grey pair of shorts.

I then get into bed slowly drifting into sleep...

_______________________________________

Sksk, I'm tIrEd :D

Horn-yey