Mine

Furuta cuddles onto your chest as he sleeps, you wake up from the movements he makes and you blush a little, he drooled in his sleep making you wet on your chest, honestly, you didn't really care at all, you loved him so it was all normal. "Aah.. he is so cute" you stroke his hair and lean your head down to kiss it, it was so soft, you close your eyes again and try to go back to sleep, Furuta just shoves his head deeper in your breasts, making you slowly open your eyes again.

"Z-z-Z-Z (Y/N) z-z-Z-Z-z" he was talking in his sleep, you just closed your eyes, listened and smiled.

"I ... Love you (Y/N)..." He whispered, in his sleep.

"Oh... Our baby is so cute, I want to hold it..." he kept talking, you slightly laughed because of how cute it was to you, but at the same time you were crying; you were so happy to have him as yours and that you two will be parents soon, he is the best person you would ever want a family with in your opinion. Furuta stopped talking in his sleep and you slowly close your eyes again as he pushes himself closer onto you again as you fall asleep.

A few minutes later you wake up wanting to vomit again, you hold it in just so you wouldn't wake him up but fail, you rush to the bathroom and Furuta hits his head on the bed's mattress, waking him up too. You threw up in the sink as he tries to hold you, you wash your mouth and wipe your face with a towel. "Ugh... I'm so sorry for waking you up" you put your head on his chest and cry and he hugs you right after "don't worry, I will be here for you through all of it"

"You don't have to you know..."

"What kind of lover would I be if I were there for you only in your good times and not through your bad times too?" He picks you up with his arms wrapped behind your back and carries you back in the bedroom and places you on the bed.

"Sleep (Y/N)" he tells you as you go back to sleep, he sits beside you on the bed to make sure you're okay, once he was sure you're 100% asleep he lays beside you hugs you and sleeps with you.

You wake up at 12:00 pm, usual day, breakfast, housework, no working since it's saturday today, at 2:00 pm you hear the doorbell ringing, you open to see your father with a bunch of flowers "For you (Y/N)", I wanted to apologize for the horrid way I brought you back to me." he hugs you and you hug him back, Furuta was still reading his book that you wished he'd finish so you would have his attention 24/7.

The day went well with your father, you three are lunch together, he left to go back to his house and you were alone with Furuta again, you're still feeling sick. But that's completely normal.

Many months passed by without going to work, throwing up time to time, staying awake whole nights and suffering... Until well, the day came after 9 months.

You gave birth to your baby in the hospital, his name is (random/name/you/like), and he looks exactly like his dad. Furuta came back from work to check on you and tears up when he sees him, you were still laying on the hospital bed, dead tired. "Awh... Well... He looks so much like me..."

" Heh I know right? He has your same facial features"

"Shhhh (Y/N) I'm sure it's as sweet as his beautiful mother."

You smiled at him, your baby started crying when Furuta gave him back to you "Ah... Well... Looks like he prefers you over me!" You giggle, Furuta picks him back up and he stops crying "Hmmm? What's wrong lil baby? You have to stay with your mother for a couple days, or do you just want to be picked up? Mommy has no strength for that yet." When he gives you the baby back, he doesn't cry and just falls asleep in a few seconds.

You stayed two days in the hospital with your son while Furuta worked, finally you were ready to get out of the hospital and everything has been so great. Your son likes to be picked up and he loves both you and daddy the same amount! He is very quiet and wants constant attention, but, you still love him and that's all that matters, he is your son after all, right?

At night, the baby slept in the middle of you two, and you all were a happy family!