Sleep

You fell asleep first and Furuta after you, there was no work since the day you went to his house was a friday and saturday and sunday were days off for the both of you, it was midnight.

At 5 am, you have another dream that had to do with your father again, this time it was the same man you've seen somewhere and can't remember, it was a dream where he was getting killed by a group of ccg members and furuta was one of them, your father was screaming "(Y/N)! Help me!" continuously, and then he was killed by the ccg.

You wake up shivering and moved a lot when you did, causing Furuta to be concerned as he woke up from your movement and your heartbeat that he felt pressed against his skin. You start crying silently, Furuta was sort of half asleep and just pushed you closer to him, but was fully awake when he felt your tears, he gently wiped them from your face, you lay on your back so that you dont wet him with them, he puts his hand on the left side of your chest to try to calm your heartbeat down, once you've calmed down, he brings you close to him again.

"Furuta... Have you ever met my father?"

"No I haven't... I don't even know what he looks like"

"I don't either, but he's appeared in my dreams twice now that I am with you... Have you perhaps... Killed him...?"

"I've killed many ghouls, but none of them ever mentioned your name... So I can't really know."

"I've... I've seen him soomewhere, I'm sure, I remember seeing that face at least once in my life."

"Well honey, don't worry about it for now, I'm here, I'm sure you will find him someday."

The fact he said that kind of made you felt better, since your dad was shouting your name in your dream. You go back to sleeping and wake up at 12 pm, Furuta was still asleep...

You gently get up from the bed so that you don't wake him up, go to the bathroom, take a quick bath and got out, but... Are you really going to wear your underwear all the time? or the ccg uniform that may get dirty and if it does you have no replacement for it?

Furuta wakes up from the sound of the water going, he realized your struggle so he brought you a white t shirt and some black very short shorts, he knocks at the bathroom door

"(Y/N) May I ..." You open the door, forgetting everything... Whoops

"W-WELL!" his eyes widen, blushes, throws the clothes and gets out.

"WAAH!" you screamed, embarrassed as hell. "Shit... How could I even..." You go back to the bath and finish cleaning yourself. "God I feel so embarrassed right now..." Once you're out you dry yourself with a towel and wear the clothes he gave you, it seems like they were small fitting on him so that's probably why he gave them.

You get out, trying to avoid Furuta over the embarrassing moment that just happened a few minutes ago, you notice him sitting in the couch in the living room so you head to the bedroom, brush your hair and dry it with your towel, right when you lay on the bed, Furuta comes in and you scream, he stares at you for a little and giggles "it's ok, don't worry" you get out of the bed and go to the living room "Say (Y/N), how about we hang out later in the day? Or would you like to stay home instead?"

"I want to stay home." You haven't been feeling good because of the dreams you've had and you would have had trouble trying to be happy outside.

"Oh okay then." He gives you a kiss on the forehead, you two hold hands for a little on the couch. "Hey, would you like to move in with me? (Y/N)?"

"Hmm... I might need to think about it... I have things in my house that I still haven't brought there"

"Oh okay then, if you want to, we can get your stuff here tomorrow." He strokes your hair and kisses cheek, you smile and get up and head to the kitchen.

"Where you going (Y/N)?"

"I want to eat breakfast, I'm hungry"

"Oh don't worry about it, I can make it for you"

"Ugh Furuta im not a little kid!" Right after that you spill all the ingredients of whatever you wanted to make on your clothes.

Furuta laughs at your stubborness, you blush and get mad " Goddammit! You stop laughing at me!" You take off the dirty clothes and put them in the machine and grab one of his red robes from his room. "You sure aren't a little baby." He teases when he gets inside the bedroom, you go out and clean the mess you did while Furuta cooks for you.

You two sit on the table and eat, you go wash the dishes while Furuta helps with the housework, everything felt amazing. The man youve loved for such a long time, wanting you and loving you, it was everything that you could have ever desired, including finding your dad.

Once you two finished, you surf the Internet for a while on your phone, while Furuta was reading a book, you fell asleep on the couch, Furuta noticed that your phone was unlocked... He grabs it and sees that you were messaging a friend of yours, a girl to be specific,.he reads through all of the messages, and laughs at the old messages before you and him dated of you talking to your friend about how much you loved him and how cute he was, well if you knew... You would have got angry and embarrassed. Furuta goes through your phone gallery, there were a pic of you and Haise, you and Shirazu and many pics with Urie and Saiko, some little ones with Mutsuki since you and Mutsuki didnt talk much.

Time passed by and it was 9 pm. You wake up and dont see Furuta sitting on the couch, you get up and go to the bedroom and thats where you found him.

"Aw (Y/N) seems like you finally woke up!" you smile and nod and go lay beside him, he puts his hand on your cheek and softly kisses your lips, his long hair caresses your face, you kiss him back and he puts his tongue in your mouth and you kiss him back, Furuta slips his hand inside the robe and grabs your chest, moves his hand to your waist to pull you closer.

Your heartbeat was going faster again, you really loved him and wanted more

He slowly unclothes you and then himself, and gave yourselves to eachother that night, and yep it was very painful, but worth it. You two start cuddling and fell asleep together, your night was peaceful, you didn't have any nightmares. Instead, you were feeling safe, loved, secure in the arms of the man that you love.