Yes, it is.

Furuta is still on the same position, you are still holding his head onto you from behind, your heartbeat is going fast, probably because that was all unexpected to happen, that your crush could ever react like this, but you still had a lot of concern and worry towards him, especially now that after being on the same position for a few minutes, you feel something wet and warm on your chest, you lean your face down and see him crying a little bit.

"(Y/N)..." he speaks, whispering, you still haven't said a word since you two walked home, well, that doesn't count for the screaming from the pain that you had to go through about 20 minutes ago. "(Y/N)... I really want to be loved deep down... I don't want you to ever leave me, Ive always known that you loved me, that was when I fell in love with you, too." with that, your eyes begin tearing because of how emotional you were getting, you felt sad for him, but you were also happy that you're the woman he wants, you smile and stroke his hair with one hand while the other one stays still. "I love you too don't want you to ever leave me either." you've finally spoken after all this time, Furuta presses his head more onto your chest, and hols onto you harder, a way of telling you to not let go.

After two minutes have passed by Furuta goes to sit infront of the chimney due to cold weather, he had a sad look on his face, you felt bad and immediately went to sit beside him; Furuta notices your presence, he takes off his white shirt and puts it unbuttoned on you to cover you a little more and brings you closer to him with his arm wrapped around you from your back while his other one is resting on the floor, you have your head on his chest, you think and think, what if he is faking it? What if he doesn't love me? He's a total psychopath after all... So what would make you any different? You fall asleep from thinking too much and Furuta just watched you for long from how cute you are, after a while he picks you up gently and puts you on his bed, covers you with a blanket and gives you a kiss, turns the small lamp in the room on and turns the lights off, he left the room and went to take a bath in the bathroom, still thinking about you the whole time, Furuta finishes showering, he dries his hair with a towel and wraps himself with a towel also, he begins brushing his hair until he hears you crying and screaming hard from the bedroom... Furuta immediately stops what he is doing and goes to check on you. 

"(Y/N) Are you okay!?" he immediately sat next to you on bed and brought you closer to him.

 "I had... A very bad nightmare..."

"What was it about my dear?"

"My father's death... I dont know where he is, never have I known, I haven't seen him since the day I was born... But I saw his face in my dream and he looked like someone I've seen before..."

Furura comforts you "Awh (Y/N) don't worry, he is probably still alive, I'm sure of it." 

You stop crying as he did a great job at calming you down.

 "Wait for me (Y/N) I really need to get a pair of clothes, you know, I cant stay with this uh... Towel the whole night", Furuta takes a pair of shorts from the wardrobe some undies and socks. "It's okay you can look, I dont care", well anyway, you didn't and put your hands on your face even though you kinda wish you didn't, Furuta gets on the bed beside you and pulls the blanket above both, you take off his white shirt you were wearing that he has put on you before, fold it and put it on the dresser that was right next to the bed, you really didn't care if you were in your underwear, because you were afraid of sweating on his shirt. Furuta touches all of your body by gently moving his hand, "You're beautiful"

You thought... I'm beautiful...? You were getting emotional again, Furuta brings your body close to his, your face on his bare chest and you both fell asleep.