Develop

Your gaze went down, Furuta holds your hand and walks you his place, snow is filling the streets, cold air is touching both of you two's body, you wonder how furuta looks so chill and isnt feeling the weather much, or maybe he is... But doesnt really care, silence is filling the streets, but you two aren't talking for some unknown reason, well either way, you weren't really good at starting conversations so it was all fine. You still had his coat on you, you put your other hand inside of the pocket.

Both of you arrived at his house, he takes the keys from the pockets of his pants and opens the house still with your hand in his, he closes it once you two are in.

"Take your shoes off", he demanded, so you did as he said, you took off your boots and watched him take off his.

he takes you to the living room and you sit on the couch, he sits next to you and starts to untie his red tie and unbuttoning his white shirt, you blush because, well, he is your crush after all, and look away; "you can look, I don't care", he puts the untied tie inside of the pocket of his pants and stays with his shirt unbuttoned.

"You haven't said a word yet, are ya planning to talk?" he takes his coat off of you, and then takes the one beneath it too, which was your white ccg coat, he unties your tie and puts every clothing hes taking off on the ground, you cant help but blush and feel your body temperature rising and your heart beat faster, Furuta notices this change in you, "Awh you look so adorable (Y/N)" he said with that evil twisted smile on his face as he was staring at you eyes to eyes while unbuttoning your black shirt, "say, why are you not trying to stop me I'm literally taking off your clothes right now?"

"hm... Perhaps there is something you are hiding from me?" he says, you stand there, anxious, afraid that he might do something bad to you, or that he might find out that youre his crush, what if hes a total psychopath, or what if he will reject my feelings!? Well that's what you were worried about, you haven't spoken a word since you two walked home... So... Maybe he found out that there is indeed something that youre hiding from him.

He slaps you hard on the face, your mouth bleeds a little bit and you begin crying, that was when you realized you were day dreaming the whole time, still however, aware of what was going on but weren't really caring about it, as you look at yourself, you were only left in your black lacy underwear now. "Awh (Y/N) You sure are adorable!" he bites your neck harshly, he grabs you harder and pins your body to the left edge of the couch, your head resting on one of the two pillows that are on both edges, blood drips all over the right side of your body, he bites you again, "And you taste so good too!" you scream at how badly it hurts, your eyes begin tearing more and more resulting into a hard crying, you try to push him away, but noooope, you were too weak, he pulls away from your neck to stare at you face to face eyes on eyes, your own blood dripping from his mouth, you were panicking from the pain and the scene, suddenly he leans down and kisses you harshly, for a moment, your body was starting to regenerate and you got lost by your feelings and started kissing him back, your own blood in your mouth, which was kinda gross to you, but you didn't care, your long time crush is kissing you and is desiring you, that was all that mattered. He pulls out and goes to the part he bit on your neck again "Hmmmh I knew it, I knew you liked me!" his hysterical laughter was starting to expand in the living room, your eyes widen a lot. You hold his head with your hands behind to calm him down, your wound already healed, he pulls back to stare at you face to face again, you let out a sincere smile, let your arm on the floor to pick up your black shirt that he took off and wiped the blood away from his face and his neck, he then leans a little more below and rests his head and his cheek on your breast while holding onto your back from behind.