Work day

The alarm rings, you moan out of anger and Furuta just laughs at you.

"Seems like you hate your job a lot don't ya?"

"Uuuuuuugh." 

You get up, go to the bathroom, change your underwear, and put on your clothes and brush your hair, Furuta gets ready too, you have breakfast, leave and hold hands with the love of your life until you reach the ccg central, you didn't feel like leaving him but you had to, you went to your office and Furuta went to his, you were feeling awful for not having Furuta beside you but you lept registering dead ghoul's names, the list was so long you fell asleep. Arima gets in and gets angry. 

"(Y/N)!!!!"

*Whaaaa....?? OH!" You immediately stare at the computer screen "Sorry Mr Arima it will never happen again!" Arima just leaves the office and you go back to sleeping with your head on your desk. An hour passed by, it was break time and Furuta went to check on you, he knocked and heard no answer, so he got worried, he opened the door and saw you asleep; he got in and closed the door fast so that they wouldn't see and possibly fire you. Furuta strokes your hair and you wake up "MR ARIMA! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!... O-OH HELLO BABY" You hold his hand. 

"Someone isn't doing their job right... Hmmmm...?" He teases and pokes your nose

"Maybe... I've had enough of this shit. I wish there was no more war between ghouls and humans, at least I would be in my bed right now or having a different job!"

Furuta chuckles, "That will never be possible." You roll your eyes and take out your food from the bag that you hang on the side of your chair and start eating. 

"Hmm you want some?"

"Oh okay why not..."

With that, the break ends, you two wave hands and Furuta leaves, while registering the names of the ghouls, you come across one that has your last name. 

"W-What...?"  Your heart starts beating fast. 

"No! He cant be dead!!" You think... Your eyes start tearing, you don't even know your father's name... So maybe that was someone else who had your last name, who knows, but you give yourself that thought, hoping you could calm yourself down.

*Time skip after a few hours of working*

It was the second break, this time you're the one who went to Furuta, you sat on his lap and cuddled until it was over, then went back to working, after two hours you could finally leave.

3 days have passed by, and everything has been doing well with Furuta and your job, well, not much for your job because of how much you hate it, but you just do it, but now that you have Furuta working with you it's been better, just a little bit...

Now that it's Thursday, and were coming back home with Furuta from work, you take your clothes off and wear a short black dress, Furuta was just sitting on the couch reading that usual book, you interrupt his reading by sitting on him and wrapping your arms behind his neck, you give him a kiss and he lays down with you ontop, you fall asleep peacefully on him while he read that book for almost two hours, you wake up from a strange pain to your body, Furuta gets concerned "(Y/N) are you okay?" You get off him and run to the bathroom to throw up, he goes after you and just watches, thinking that maybe... You are pregnant? Well there was no other explanation except that maybe you got sick.

You throw up again right after you finished, you lay on the bathroom floor and cry silently. "(Y/N)..." He picks you up and places you on the bed.  'We are not going to work tomorrow." He holds your hand and you hold his, "(Y/N)... I think you're pregnant..." Your eyes widen at that, what will you do now? What about your job? What will you tell your friends? Will it hurt? So many thoughts fly around your head, but you were happy about hearing the news, somehow. 

"It  will be ours Furuta..."

"I wouldn't mind being a father." He just lays down beside you and puts his hand on your tummy. 

"Don't worry, you will stay home and I will work, I will tell them, they should understand."

You nod, although you looked so innocent, inside you were dying from happiness due to the fact you're not going to work for months.