Agony

The alarm clock goes, it's Friday today, Furuta gets ready to work while you just lay on the bed sick. He kisses your cheek before leaving.

"Take care of yourself (Y/N) I love you" you smile "I love you too", he leaves the bedroom, you still lay on the bed, feeling bad and tired; you close your eyes and try to go back to sleep, but right when you do you get the urge to throw up again, you try your best to hold it in but fail so you run to the bathroom and throw up everything that was left until you were empty; you wash your mouth and go back to bed, despite feeling hungry now, you just want to rest. You sleep and you hear a shattering noise which woke you up you look at your side to see the window broken and two masked people who apparently try to kidnap you, one held your body and another one shut your mouth from screaming.

You were worried, right when you found happiness, this just had to happen!? What about you? Furuta? And most importantly your baby??? You were feeling so scared and you started crying, the kidnappers were ghouls who threw you inside the back of a truck and drove it away. You start shouting and hitting hoping someone might hear you but no!

In the meantime, Furuta was at work and it was first break already, he picks his phone to call and he sees that there is no answer, so he probably thought you were just asleep due to how sick you were, he did however, worry about you.

The kidnappers took you very far away and took you to a strange building with many rooms, they picked room G to throw you in, once they did, they locked it; the room was all white and empty and dark, you cry and hope it is all a nightmare, you are so worried about your child and you've chosen that you will stand up and be strong for it, no matter what, after all you were a half ghoul too, right?

You stay in that room for hours, Furuta calls you again during the second break and that's when he starts to get very concerned.

Once work day was over, Furuta hurries and when he saw the scene in the bedroom he gets in shock and becomes so worried and afraid that he just sits on the floor thinking of what he is supposed to do, where are you now? How can you be found?? He knows no answer for these two questions, so he just stays there thinking and thinking.

You hear the door being opened and you just stare to see the two masked ghouls who try to take you away "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you move and shout, but it was all useless. They pick you up and lay you on a white table in a white room, then another masked ghoul comes in, he takes off his mask, revealing his face that put you in shock for a few seconds.

"D-Dad...?" It was the same face that you saw before in your dreams.

"(Y/N)...?" He starts crying and hugs you tight. You start crying too, you cant do anything but that.

"I've finally found you my beautiful daughter"

Your kidnappers leave the room, they belonged to Aogiri tree, even your dad does... But you never knew, and don't know yet. You are left with your true father who sent people to kidnap you, what an awful way to do it though, you are still crying, you hold your belly again because of the pain. Apparently your dad knew you were his daughter the whole time and wanted to make sure, how did he know though? Probably because the ccg fought Aogiri tree many times before.

In the meantime, Furuta was getting extremely angry, and started suspecting that you got kidnapped by them, so he leaves the house and goes to get you back.