Y/N: Oh...thanks Sehun.

She smiled continued to pack her things. I was just watching her when she dropped her phone. She was about to take it but I quickly got it for her. We made a little eye contact and shyly smiled at each other.

Y/N: I...think I need to go now, Sehun. See you on dance class later.

You: Y-yeah! See ya!

She quickly grabbed her bag and left me there, standing. She looks like she's in a hurry, huh? What is she up to? To be honest, I don't want her to leave yet.I want her to stay with me and talk. Don't worry, Y/N. I'll let you go this time but I promise you that you'll soon be mine and MINE only.

Y/N'S POV

I quickly ran upstairs until I reached the rooftop. I stopped whils I was panting. I searched the whole rooftop when I saw him, standing and looking at the sky. I went over to him and lightly tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little bit but quickly hugged me. I hugged him back as he rests his head on my shoulder. Oh my god! I don't know if he can hear my heart beating so fast!

You: J-Jungkook...what are you doing?

Jungkook: Let's stay like this for a while.

He turned me around facing the view of the sky and the sakura tree. So now, he was backhugging me.

Jungkook: Y/N...I want to tell you something...

You: Oh, yes! What is it you're going to tell me?

He sighed and I got really confused and curious right now. What is going on?

Jungkook: Promise me you'll not get frightened and don't be shocked.

You: *chuckles* Okay, okay.

Jungkook: I like you, Y/N.

To be honest, I got shocked and it's like the whole world stopped. My heart is beating so so so fast and it's screaming, "OMG! I knew it, I knew it! He likes me too! OMFG! Is this a dream? Is this real?!". I shut my eyes and thought for a moment if this is a dream.  But, no. It's real and it's happening now, right at this moment.

⚠🛇❌ WARNING ❌🛇⚠

I don't know what's wrong with me that I suddenly kissed him, really deep and passionate. My body is controling me just the way I want it. He caressed my cheeks and gives me a sloppy kiss. He moved all the way down to my neck, kissing it and leaving dark, purple hickeys. I moaned a little at the pleasure he's giving me and I tilted my head to the side to give him more access. After a few more of his kisses, he gave me one last long kiss on my lips and very slowly pulled away his lips to mine like a slow motion. We made eye contact and smiled.

Jungkook: Y/N...will you be my girlfriend?

Without thinking twice, I finally said yes.

You: Yes yes yes, Jungkook! I would love to!

He smiles and hugs me tight when someone broke our moment together.

Namjoon: Whoo! Congrats, kids!

We broke the hug and got pissed.

Jungkook: Hyung, you ruined our moment!

Namjoon: Hehe, sorry!

The others also came and I saw my unnies, crying while smiling. It's like what you call tears of joy. I smiled at them and they gave me a thumbs up so I'll take that as a "Yes".