Chapter Eight

***Chapter Eight***
Dinner Party

Damon called me over early in the morning not knowing my closeness to Elijah. "Wait so let me get this straight your telling me my bastard of an uncle gave you a dagger that can kill an original" Damon nodded pouring a glass of bourbon. "And you believe him?" I'm almost positive that Damon is and idiot.

"Not really, I need more information" he said drinking the amber liquid. "The problem I'm all out of sources hence why your here" I raised an eyebrow at him not sure what he wants me todo. "You and Elijah were awfully close at the tea party."

"You want me to seduce him" I realized rolling my eyes at his outrageous plan. I was only team Salvatore when it came to Elena and Elijah already wanted my little sister to live. "And what of Elena's deal?" I asked wondering how he planed to explain this to her.

"Elena's off in Stefan land. I'll explain it when she get back" jealousy was written all over his  face making me chuckle.

"If you want the girl earn her respect stop going behind he back and fight for her coward" I couldn't stop myself from giving him advice. I think Stefan is too good for my sister. She deserves someone with a rebellious side and Damon fits the bill. It was also obvious to everyone that she had feelings for him. And Stefan chose to ignore it.

"I'd rather her alive and safe then dead and her respect." He said with a solemn expression. He was his own worse enemy it seams. "Well with that self destructive attitude." I smiled knowing I was similar.

"Back on topic blondie, Elijah's with Jenna walking through some properties. Figure out why and anything about the dagger if you can" Damon said walking toward the door. He all but pushed me out. "And what will you be doing?"

"I get the joy of talking to an ex" he stated walking to his own car.

As soon as he was out of hearing distance I walk into the woods changing into my demon form. My fur was all white, and I was huge compared to the average wolf. My bite was also more deadly. I use to hate my hell hound form because no wolf would ever run with me I was to different. As I got older I learned to love it. I quickly took off to find Elijah and Jenna.

"My research showed me that this area was settled almost two full centuries earlier" I knew I was getting closer when I heard Elijahs voice. " it was a migrations of townsfolk from the north East, Salem to be precise" I stifled a laugh know that Elijah and his family lived here over a thousand years ago. Nonetheless I grew my clothes back in and started to walk towards them in my human form.

" Massachusetts? As in the witch trials" Jenna asked looking at Elijah for answers.

"Meaning the founding families didn't find anything" I mentioned walking up to the duo.

"Ava" Elijah nodded towards me in greeted. While I felt the heavy heat of Jenna's glare.

"Well I bet it was men that made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna said while I took to Jenna's recent play thing  practically jumping over the weeds in order to catch up.

Elijah noticing the same response with a smirk "yes they are"

"Elijah, this is my friend Alaric Saltzman" Jenna introduced surprised by the sudden appearance of her boyfriend.