Chapter Two

—Two girls were unconscious in an abandoned mansion, at least that's what the two kidnappers thought. In actuality the blonde was quietly fuming. Meanwhile Jeremy was freaking out, wondering if his older sister left him again.—

Someone Has a Death Wish

***Chapter Two***

I worked hard to control my rage that was slowly building, my demons however were buzzing making it much harder to control. The urge to slaughter everyone in the room was Almost consuming.

"Kill them"

"Make it rain blood"

"My queen set us free" I felt them whisper, this is why they all thought I was "crazy" or "mad" when I was younger. Stigma can be a bitch in a small town. Growing annoyed with their whispering I did something that I wasn't able to do when I was younger: control them "Adramelech" I whisper yelled to my oldest demon. "Get them under control now" my eyes glowed as we spoke.

"Yes my queen" his voice echoed in my mind. Soon enough their voices were almost silent. I felt my mind clear as they retreated back into my subconscious. Once I regained my composure I took notice of my surroundings, I was in a very dirty house sitting on a chair that most likely had bed bugs causing me to internally cringe. To my right I saw a girl with brunette hair start to stir. "Are you alright?" I asked. When her doe eye met mine I fought the urge to gasp.

"Elena"

"Ava" we both said at the same time looking at each other in confusion. Before it dawned on me she was the doppelgänger but why the hell am I here.

"What are you doing here?" she snapped, crossing her arms over her chest.

Taking a deep breath trying to ignore her attitude "I don't know Elena I just woke up after having my head bashed in" I said in a sickly sweet voice. Elena rolled her eyes "still crazy" she mumbled. Thinking I couldn't hear her.

I felt my anger rise again before I heard a voice in my head "calm down my queen, she isn't worth it" the soothing voice of Adramalech whispered. Knowing he was right I crossed my legs and closed my eyes getting into a comfortable position. "Adramelech send someone to check on my brother"  I ordered. I usually had one of my demons on him at all times but I assumed he'd be fine now that I was back but I guess I was wrong.

"Just a taste" a male vampire said knocking me out of my thoughts. I watched as he approached Elena before being yelled at my a women with a pixie cut "knock it off Trevor"

The man known as Trevor backed away scoffing "buzzkill"

Elena cowered with fear, it was a little disheartening that she thought I'd let anyone hurt her. She is my sister even after everything. "What do you want with me? '' My sister asked, I could smell the fear on her as she slowly got off the couch looking at our vampire kidnappers. I however stay seated glaring there direction. "Oh my god, you look just like her, '' the female vampire said in astonishment. Of course this has everything to do with Katherine.

"But I'm not. Please whatever you want—" Elena started trying to persuade them however was cut off "be quite" the same vampire growled

"But I'm not Katherine," my sister said, not giving up, causing me to roll my eyes. "My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this"