In few seconds I was standing at the door of the terrace. I went inside looking for Prerna and when I was about to call her I saw her standing near the railing with her eyes closed. 

I don't know how but I got lost in her. The moon light was directly falling on her her face making it glow.

"Beautiful" was the only word which was running inside my head.

Whole day she was quite . She only used to nod or reply in two , three words if anyone would ask her something. I knew something was bothering her and that was related to what she was saying last night.

Remembering about last night I got my sense back that she has texted me to come here. I hope she is ok.

Chuckling all  the thoughts I decided to call her.

"Prerna" I called her

She shirked a bit because of my sudden call. Then she turned towards me.

Prerna turned when she heard someone called her and saw Anurag was standing at the door looking at her.

"Hi" said Prerna with a small smile on her face.

"Hey" Anurag also replied with a smile.

And there was silence every where. Both where looking at every corner except each other.

Prerna was thinking how to say thank you to Anurag and here Anurag was getting worried that why she called her. He wanted to ask her but couldn't understand if he should ask or not.

Not being able to hold for long finally Anurag spoke bringing Prerna out of her thoughts.

"Prerna are you ok? I mean tumhe phirse attack aaye kya? Have you seen a bad dream again?" He said all in one breath but politely . His concern was visible in his voice.

Prerna didn't relied and she was looking at Anurag with a surprised face. When she was not replying Anurag became more worried .

"Prerna please speak up. Kya hua ha? Are u not feeling good? That dream is still bothering you? Should I call uncle and aunty? Wait I should..." Saying this he turned to go to Prerna's parents room.

Prerna's eyes got widened and she stopped him .

"No..no...no Anurag maa papa ko kuch mat kehna please. They will get worried. I am fine. Its just that....." She couldn't complete and looked away .

Anurag looked at her and waited for her to continue. But Prerna was again drawn into her thinking process.

Sighing Anurag held Prerna's hand and made her sit at the same corner where he found her last night. Prerna was surprised with Anurag's this act and was just looking at him.

"Prerna relax. Tumhe jo kehna ha tum keh sakti ho. How will I understand if you won't say?" Anurag softly told her.

"Nahi Anurag wo... Wo actually .. I was just saying......" She was shattering badly. Prerna was confused because of her own act . That why she is not being able to speak . This was weird for her. She never behaved like this.

"Prerna" she looked at Anurag when she heard her calling.

Hmm...Hmm...Hmm......

Anurag forwarded his right had towards her. Prerna gave him a confused look thinking why he was doing that.

"Friends?" Anurag said with a sweet smile on his face.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya

Prerna looked at him and thinking for a while.

"Friends" saying this Prerna smiled softly and kept her hand on his.