After I had thrown this on, I towel dried my hair a bit before putting it into a French braid.

In case my body decided to torture me again and empty out my stomach, my hair wouldn't be in the way.

Then I walked back out into my room and sat on my bed. I felt a lot better, but I had to admit, I was starving.

Now, being irritated that I sat down in the first place-damn woman hormones-I stood up and walked out of my room.

Walking down the stairs, I had a quick glance at the driveway. No cars.

We always parked our cars in the garage, but Noah parks his in the driveway because it's used the most often. So I knew he wasn't here.

I walked into the kitchen, not too sure what I wanted to eat.

There was frozen pizza, but that probably wouldn't be too good on my stomach, so I could just have toast and eggs. Yeah, I'll do that.

I turned the stove on and got a small pan out, then setting that on the counter, I grabbed two eggs out of the fridge. I was in the scrambled egg kinda mood.

After I had completely finished eating, I walked out of the kitchen, and back up into the comfort of my room.

But then my stomach started feeling... funny.

"No, no, I just got food in, let it stay in..." I mumbled, I really didn't want to throw up again. Plus, I just ate!

But then I got that tight feeling in my throat again, but instead of a tight feeling in my stomach, it hurt worse than ever.

I groaned out in annoyance and pain as I rushed into the bathroom.

Doing the same thing that I had done yesterday, I knelt down while flying the toilet seat open.

Holding my stomach in agony, I-once again-emptied out my insides.

I couldn't keep doing this, it was torture. I needed to call Lilli or someone.

There's several causes of continuous vomiting as well as severe stomach pain...

Food Poisoning...

Appendicitis...

Stomach flu... although, this is normally a twenty four hour thing.

I needed to call someone, this has been going on longer than twenty four hours.

I slowly stood up off of the floor, being careful of my balance. Then walking out of my bathroom.

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone, still holding my stomach due to the pain.

Dialling Lilli's number, the pain in my abdomen was bad. Like unbelievably bad.

I clicked call.

"Hey, girl, I was just gonna call you. We're almost home." Lilli almost immediately answered, I could hear Noah and Kyle's laughing in the background.

"C-can you do something for me?" I asked, trying not to sound as dead as I look.

"Yeah, are you okay?" She replied.

"When you get here, don't act suspicious. Just get your car and then text me when you're ready." I said, trying to keep my sentences short.

"What, why?" Lilli questioned, sounding slightly worried.

"Don't ask questions, just please..." I trailed off.

"Okay, sure." She replied, going along with it.

"Don't say anything to the boys." I said before hanging up. I stood up slowly. Then walking out of my room... Down the stairs... To the front door... Grab my coat...

Just as I grabbed my coat, Noah's car pulled up and I rushed to the back door, still holding my stomach.

"No, I'm just gonna go pick something up." I heard Lilli's voice say to the boys as I walked around the side of the house.

I waited a few minutes and then I received Lilli's text saying 'ready'.

I made my way over to the car, opening the passenger door.

"Where to, mam'n?" Lilli asked me as I sat down.

"Hospital, mam'n." I said, still continuing to clutch my stomach as the pain got worse.

"Are you okay?" She asked quickly, not moving the car.

"I don't know... I can't keep any food down, my stomach hurts worse than ever. It's no stomach flu, it's been longer than twenty four hours." I explained, almost sounding like I was breathless.

"We should be getting Noah." She told me, looking at me with worry.

"No! I just want to go get checked out." I exclaimed.

Lilli sighed, and saying no more, she pulled out of the driveway.

~~~

They had put me and Lilli in a hospital room, while I waited for my CT scan results.

"You really don't have to stay." I assured Lilli.

She shook her head,

"Nope, I am staying until I know that you're okay."

I sighed,

"Go home."

She glared at me,

"No."

I rolled my eyes, tugging at the bottom of my hospital gown in boredom. I didn't have and IV or any type of machine hooked up to me. So I jay sat in the hospital bed as Lilli sat on the couch at the other side of the room.

After a few moments, the doctor who first took me to get the CT scan came in with a clipboard,

"Your abdominal pain and vomiting was not the result of the stomach flu."

"So, what is it?" I questioned.

_______________________________