Chapter 20

The worst thing that Hazel had to do while watching Stephen and Squidward was staying where she was watching Squidward use his magic to make sharp needles poke at Stephen.

"In all the time I've served Thanos...I have never fail him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan...with the time stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person...there would be judgment. Give me...the stone."

As Hazel was watching this happen she didn't hear footsteps coming up behind her until Levi flew off her shoulders and tapped Tony on his shoulder which made Tony almost blast him and Hazel turn around.

"Wow, you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you," Tony asked.

"Tony leave Levi alone. I'm just as loyal to Stephen as he is," Hazel said.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..."

Peter jumped off his web and landed in front of Tony and Hazel.

"What the..."

"I know what you're gonna say," Peter said.

"You should not be here," Tony said.

"I was gonna go home."

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it."

"...and kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way."

"God damn it."

"So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here."

"What did you just say?"

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah right, where I didn't want you to be."

"Boys save the fighting for when we fight Thanos. Until then I'm trying to come up with a way to save Stephen. Cause if we lose half the universe gone in a snap," Hazel said snapping her fingers to make a point.

They walked to the edge of the platform and looked down. Hazel and Peter were on one knee, Tony was standing, and Levi was back on Hazel shoulders.

"See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan," Tony and Hazel asked at the same time.

"OK. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens," Peter asked.

Stephen started screaming as the needles were poking in causing him pain.

"Painful, aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..."

Squidward was cut off by a loud thud. The loud thud being Tony and Hazel jumping down from the platform.

"...could end your friend's life in an instant."

"I gotta tell you he's not really my friend. Saving his life is a professional courtesy," Tony said.

"Easy for you to say, Tony. That's my boyfriend," Hazel added on.

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine."

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies," Tony and Hazel said.

Tony blasted the wall to the left of him and Hazel creating a hole that sucked out the crates Squidward pick up with his magic. It also sucked the needles away from Stephen but it also took Stephen until Levi grabbed him. The hold Levi had on Stephen wasn't strong enough and he let go. Peter launched a web at Stephen and dragged him back inside the ship as Tony covered the hole with some sort of ice or special sealant. Hazel ran to Stephen while Levi flew to him.