Chapter 32

"Thank you all for coming out tonight Orlando! We love each and every one of you! See you next time!" Liam yelled, running back up the long red runway. Soon enough they all came into view again, running backstage. Niall stopped in front do me and grabbed my waist, pulling me close. He roughly planted his lips on mine.

"Woah there." I pulled away, feeling him attach his lips quickly to my neck. He breathed hard, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"God I love you." He breathed out. I smiled against his lips. My hands grasped his face and I kissed him one last time before grabbing his hand and pulling him away to the dressing room, waiting to see Sam and all her friends. Time passed by quickly, Sam's small meet and greet went on even though she could easily meet any of them simply because of me. I know. I'm an amazing sister

One of her friends Carter, just wouldn't stop staring at me every time i would talk to Niall. It's like she wanted to murder me. It got kind of annoying whenever i caught her staring at me and Niall kissing. Kind of stalkerish if you ask me. I was so close to snapping.

Why wouldn't she stop staring?

I went up to Sam who was currently speaking to Louis about god knows what; tapping her on the shoulder she brought her attention to me.

"I'll let you two lovely ladies speak." He scrunched up his nose slightly, and crinkled his eyebrows, something that i knew Sam just adored.

"What is it?" She asked, straightening her shirt out.

"What the fuck is your friends problem? She won't stop staring at me whenever i talk to Niall or even talk about him." I huffed, glancing at the girl who was now speaking with Niall.

"Oh! She kinda hates you." Sam said bluntly. Hates me?

'Why would she hate me? The fuck did i do?"

"You stole her, "future husband"." Sam put air quotes up with her fingers.

"Wow. Okay. So she's just jealous?" I smirked.

"Correct. She thinks you're just another slut that's going to break his heart." She shrugged.

"What the hell?" I squinted at the girl only a few feet ahead of me.

The plan that came in my head next made me sound like a heartless bitch honestly. 

I walked away from Sa and walked up to Carter and Niall. I smiled devilishly at her as I smirked at Niall, he just smiled back. I lightly grasped his bicep, squeezing gently.

"Round 2 tonight, baby?" I said with glossy eyes. I knew i said it loud enough to hear. I glanced at her, watching as her jaw clenched. Niall lightly coughed, i could see the red glow form on his face. Niall? Embarrassed? Never thought i'd live to see the day.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Carter said under her breath. I faced her completely;

"What?" I said innocently.

"You steal Niall away from me-" I stopped her right there.

"Steal Niall away from you?" i laughed, straight in her face, "honey, he was never yours to begin with." I smirked. She growled at me before walking away. Yes, literally growled... like a wild beast.

I chuckled to myself. Niall grabbed my hand and walked me towards the exit.

"What the hell Ella?" He squinted at me.

"What do you mean 'what the hell'?" I raised and dropped my shoulders. He continued to stare at me before raising his head and smiling widely at me.

"Are you jealous of a 15 year old?" He chuckled.

"Jealous? What is there to be jealous about?" I huffed.

"Baby, there's no need to be jealous that some 15 year old wants me. You're gonna have to get over that darling. I'm in a #1 boy band across 37 countries (a/n idk don't correct me k)." He rubbed my shoulders gently. "I'm all yours." He smiled. He leaned in and kissed the top of my nose. What the fuck niall stop being so damn cute with your nose kisses and shit.

"And I'm all yours." I smiled back.

"Forever?" He asked, embracing me in a hug.

"Forever." I answered back.

-

OMFG GUYS HEY LONG TIME NO SEE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOOOOOooo like i might've actually been having a life so i've forgotten to update everysingle time that i say im going to update lol wut.
So enjoy this super short update that makes actually no sence <3