Chapter 28

After a long 7 hours of cuddling, making out, and listening to music with Niall... we land in Florida. I text my mom and tell her that i landed. I wait for security to tell us that we can go through a certain exit. Niall yawns and places his hand on my lower back. Holy shit. My mom. I don't think I've told her about Niall. I take my phone out again and dial her number. On the 3rd ring, she answers.

"Hello sweetie! Me and Sam are on our way to pick you up!" She chirps into the phone.

"Mom I'm so sorry for the late notice... but i have a boyfriend... and uh he means a lot to me." I ramble on, trying to find the correct words to say.

"A boy! That's great sweetie! Is he with you at the moment?" I nod at her question then mentally facepalm myself. "Yes. Is it okay?" I ask lowly.

"Of course! Are we picking him up to?" She asks.

"Uhm. One second." I look up at Niall, who isn't even paying attention. Wow i haven;'t even told him. Hey Niall you're meeting my mom, love you! Who knows how he'll take it.

"Babe." I poke his side. His eyes fix on me and he smiles.

"Yeah?"

"Uhm.. so my mom is picking me up... are you going to come or do you have a ride?"

"I'll go with you." He smiles warmly at me before kissing my forehead. I nod and raise the phone back to my ear.

"He's coming with us."

--

Me and Niall wait literally 40 minutes in a cramped area and wait for my mother to arrive. I told them what she would be driving so that they could tell her exactly where to go. Which so happens to be completely behind the airport where this garage thingy is.

"So I'm meeting your mum?" Niall asks as he messes with my fingertips. I nod and lean back.

"This-"

"Mr. Horan, Ms. Styles, your ride is here." A tall man in a black uniform leads us to my mothers car parked. My mom jumps out and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her and laugh. It's weird, she still smells like that old perfume she owns. When is she going to get rid of that thing?

"Ella i've missed you so much!" She says into my hair. She pulls away and grabs my hands.

"You've grown so much!" She chirps. I shake my head and laugh.

"Mom i was gone 3 months." She laughs and turns her head towards Niall.

"Well hello there." My mother speaks, smiling, like she always does.

"Hello, my names Niall." He reaches his hand out for her to shake but she shakes her head. She wraps him into a hug.

"Mom, you can let him go now." I poke her rib. She let's go and smiles brightly at us. I look behind my mother to see a mortified Sam. I stare at her confused before going up to her and poking her stomach.

"What's wrong with you?" I laugh at the expression on her face.

"N-n-nia-l-l-l" She stutters out. I look at Niall, he's in a deep conversation with my mom.

"Niall? What about him?" I ask.

"You're dating Niall fucking Horan?" She whisper, shouts. I nod slowly and cock my head. It all comes to me at the very moment. Sam has been in love with them, one direction, for 3 years. I gap my mouth open before laughing hystarically.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me about this?!" She tries to keep her voice low, if mom heard her, she would scold her for a 'potty mouth'. Which i saw no use in since Sam was 17 and knew every single curse word in the English dictionary.

"I forgot." I shrug. She looks at me with a horrified expression.

"How could you forget all the damn songs and pictures i showed you?! You know how much they mean to me... Ella you know they stopped me from.. that."

"I don't know, i just did." I laugh and pull her into a hug.

"You are such a sucky sister. I fucking hate you." She laughs. I push her and lead her towards Niall. She stops and squeezes my hand tightly. Jesus this girl has a fucking grip.

"Hello." Niall smiles, reaching his hand out. Sam clears her throat and shakes his hand before putting it back to her side. I feel her hand shake in mine.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks concerned.

"Niall she's... a huge fan of One Direction." I laugh, peeling Sams hand off of mine. He lets out a load 'oh', before hugging Sam. Sam wraps her arms tightly around Niall.

"Werid, 'cause I'm dating your sister." Niall pulls away and smiles at Sam.

--

We got home in one piece, Sam didn't even hysterically cry like i thought she would. I showed Niall around the house before showing him my room. Sam didn't even let me show him her room because it 'was embarrassing to let him see all her posters'.

He set his bags down and stretched. He smiled at me before wrapping his arms tightly around me and kissing my lips softly.

"I will never get used to this." I hear a small voice say. Sam shakes her head and walks to her room, leaving me and Niall a laughing mess. I close the door and lock it before walking towards my bed

"I'm not even tired and it's 10." He plops on my bed, dragging me with him. I blush at the pink and purple comforter. Yeah i left only 3 months ago, but my room has been the same since i was 10.

"Wow your bed is really comfortable." He lays his head on the white pillow and wiggles his eyebrows.

"You know what that means?" He smirks. I slap his arm and shake my head.

"Niall!" i shriek, "Not on my bed." I say quietly. He pulls me down on him, where I'm laying on his chest.

"Fine. We'll fuck on the floor." He says a little too loud. I cup my hands on his mouth and eye him.

"The wall?" He mumbles on my hand.

"No where if you keep pestering me." I kiss his nose. He licks my palm, causing me to shriek and pull my hand away.

"Gross i don't want your spit on me!" I whisper/shout.

"That's not what you were saying the other night." He smirks. I look at him in horror, my cheeks turn a dark shade of pink.

"I'm kidding." He laughs hysterically.

"Not funny." I roll my eyes.

"Is to."

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it was." He protests, griping my waist.

"Nu-uh."

"Yeah-huh." He flips me over, where he's laying on top of me.

"No it wasn't." My voice starts to turn into a whisper as his face comes dangerously close to mine.

"Yeah." He breaths out before planting his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer. He steadies himself on his elbows, as his hands tangle in my hair. I feel his tongue swipe at my lower lip, i open. Our tongues begin to fight for dominance. I feel his feet kick his shoes off, making them thump onto the ground. He tilts his head, letting our mouths more entrance. I tug at the him of his shirt. He pulls it off with one quick motion. My hands trail down his warm abs, they stop once they reach his pants. He stops me.

"Hold on." He stands up before rushing to his luggage. He unzips a small pocket on the side before pulling a small package out.

"No more scares."