Chapter 26

"Hi Niall." I try my best to smile even though there's a crazy guy with a gun literally inches away from me.

"Hey. Can I please come in?" Niall steps closer but I shake my head vigorously. I'm not risking Niall's life.

"No." I say quickly.

"Why?" He frowns and stares at his feet. I clear my throat, causing him to glance back at me. I move my hand out of Joshs view and point at the door. Niall stares at the door then back at me. He pushes the door open quickly and jumps into the apartment. Josh falls backwards and hits his head on the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Niall yells and kicks the gun out of Josh's hand. He kneels down and pokes at him. Niall looks at me horrified, then back at him.

"Is he dead?" I gasp, covering my mouth. Niall shrugs and grabs his wrist, feeling his pulse.

"He's alive. He just knocked himself out." We both sigh in relief.

--

"Where are we driving him?" I ask. Niall dragged him into his car. Said he was going to drive him far away.

"Some place I found. It's empty, no one knows where it is." He rambles on.

We eventually drive on top of a hill.

"Where are we?" I almost whisper. I stare at the sky, watching white clouds slowly move over the sun.

"My secret place." Niall smiles. He opens the door. He walks to the back door and opens it. He drags josh out and lays him on top of a large rock. Niall gets back into the car and drives off.

"I wanted to take you here a few days ago." He eventually says.

"Why didn't you?" I ask slowly. I grab his free hand and tangle our fingers together.

"So much was happening." He begins. "With this fake girlfriend shit. Who the hell is Dave Franco anyways?" He rolls his eyes and turns a corner. I laugh and stare at our hands. His thumbs moves in circles across my knuckles. I like the way this feels.

"About that. I talked to management. They said I had to date her for 3 months." He sighs. I bite my lip and look out of the window.

"Oh." I manage to speak. This is one of the reasons I wanted to leave Cali for awhile. See my family in Florida. Florida.

"FLORIDA!" I yell making Niall jump.

"My flight! NIALL IM GOING TO BE LATE!" I look at him with wide eyes.

"You're going to Florida too?"

--

Guys I'm sorry but I have no idea what I'm writing anymore. Carly came up with all the ideas and she isn't here so I honestly have nothing to write about... I'm thinking about ending the book.