Chapter 37

Niall's P.O.V.
-

"If you don't break up with her, you will be forced out of this band. And trust me, you don't want that to happen." Linda brought her face close, it was stern.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I could feel a knot on my throat grow.

"You signed a-"

"I KNOW I SIGNED A FUCKING CONTRACT. I GET THAT." I yelled in her face, making her step backwards a bit.

"Okay then, since you 'get this', then do what you're told." She turned on her heels, walking off. She turned back around once more, "Oh. And if I find out that you told your little girlfriend, you will be forced out of the band. So do as your told, and keep your mouth shut." She walked out of the door with that.

So I did it. I broke up with Ella, and I can honestly say seeing her cry like that, absolutely broke me. It broke me into 100 pieces. Unfixable pieces. Just to know, that her tears were all my fault.

I tried calling her. I tried calling her sister Sam. I tried calling her mother. Everyone. And I got no answer. I must've texted her at least 100 times. But I still received no answer.

I was stuck.

I was in the hotel room, angry, sad, pouring my eyes out. And I just don't cry. I try my hardest to keep my emotions to myself. I try my hardest to not show my sadness.

I tried one last time. I call her mother once again.

"Yes, Mrs. Styles, is Ella home?" I asked, trying to not sound like I had just been crying for about an hour.

"Yes! She's been here with Harry. They just went upstairs to her room! One second I'll go see if she can talk. Did something happen sweetie? Because you've been calling an awful lot." Her voice was caring.

Harry? Why the hell was Harry with her and why were they in her room?

"It's a long story. I'm sure she'll tell you the whole story sooner or later. But I just really need to speak to her."

"One second Hun." I heard a muffled sound on the other end, "Ella can you - Niall - calling me - OH!" is all I could make out. Oh?

"Niall, Ella will call you when she can. Please be patient." With that, she hung up. She sounded angry and a little confused. Whatever she just saw in Ella's room she didn't like.

I had to know what happened.

-

Little chapter for you guysssss.