PREFERENCE; KINKS

seokjin
mostly a dom but willing to switch; love bites, handcuffs, blindfolds, wax play, oral, endearing names, enjoys foreplay— "you look so beautiful Princess, come for me."

yoongi
definitely more dominant; rough, dirty talk, spanking, bruising and biting, gets straight to the point, likes to do it from behind so he can run his fingers through your hair and hold onto your waist — "just like that, you look so perfect under me like this."

hoseok
dom; oral, teasing, love bites, blindfolds, spanking, hair pulling, foreplay, hardcore, anal, rough but careful to never take it to far and make sure you're alright, cuddles after— "good girl, baby. Take it all."

namjoon
prefers to take control, but would switch roles if you asked him to; likes to do it in different places (the shower, on the couch, in the car), doesn't like to waste time, moans loudly, leaves marks along your body, loves when you ride him, calls you sweet things and praises you — "c'mere beautiful, let me make you feel good,"

jimin
sub; praise kink, love bites, markings, bruises, teasing, foreplay, toys, blindfolds and handcuffs, spanking, riding, begging — "don't stop, please let me come!"

taehyung
switches frequently; you're a pretty open couple and he'd be willing to try anything, riding, spanking, punishments, love bites, wax play, blindfolds and handcuffs, fancy lingerie, doing it in different places, filming it, endearing name calling and praise — "fuck baby, you're so perfect."

jeongguk
switches, but more often sub; praise, marking, punishments, teasing, handcuffs, moans loudly, wants you to ride him, shy, handjobs, oral, wants everything to be fair, noona kink (?) — "do I make you feel good, noona?"

I almost felt so ashamed that I couldn't post this oof
completely unedited cuz I cringed
1/20/19