Chapter 1- The masterminds

Start from the beginning

Long story short, after finding his interest in law, he went through few entrance examinations, earned the scholarship, worked part-time in Dads office and completed his education and now is a very successful criminal lawyer in Tees Hazari.

Yes, he left Dad's office. Idiot!

Saying he want to stand for himself.

Argh!

Well, I'm not complaining. This attitude won my Dad's heart. When he joined Dad's office he earned his trust, befriended with Manzar, became her long lost elder brother and my... Everything.

Earlier I was so jealous of him because he was filling that gap in our family which I never knew ever existed.
I was ignoring him like a plaque but he came barging in, like a need I never knew existed.

We became friends, best friends and then more.

I never said I loved him back then to him or to Dad, neither did he, but we knew. We never needed words.

I was afraid to confess my love to him, knowing Dad's not going to accept us, He was silent too, but Manzar was certain about us. She was changed by then but still played the cupid.

Dad was ecstatic knowing we have feelings for each other, he was already planning to arrange my marriage with him and knowing this everything fell into place.

I was always the silent one, she was always hyper-excited and he was balancing us. Still doing the same job dutifully.

"She's not home. Is she?"

I gave him a look, "Afraid. Are we?"

He narrowed his eyes at me and moved forward to punch my cheek when I moved back and showing my tongue teased him.

"I was thinking, we both can do something to bring her back to us. Why not talk to Dad?"

"But Dad doesn't know about him."

"He dont have to." I shrugged,

He looked at me wide eyes, knowing where I'm going, "What I mean is - You know his father, I happen to be best friends with his sister and the culprit himself and aunty knows everything too, so why not organize an arrange marriage for them" I said winking.

He chuckled, "Pregnancy doing good on you."

I grinned.

"You want me to talk to Dad?"

"And Manzar should not know anything about this," I warned, nodded grinning.

Dad listens to him more than me.

Yes, that's my Dad for you!

"Meanwhile I'll talk to Ruhani and Urvi, I have another plan too," I said crossing my hands over my chest above my protruding belly with a smirk plastered on my lips.

He is right, pregnancy is rubbing on me.

He laughed, pecking my lips then my belly left the house for his so-called Advocate life.
.
.
.
.
.

Aditya's POV

I took another sip of my black coffee and once again that bitter taste washing off my nerves, calming me.
This was bad - very bad.

Faking it as an arranged marriage plan, this is terrible.
I have to act, the thing I'm really bad in, being a lawyer I always prefer to come straight to my point, yes, we lawyers twist out the answers from you but we never act.

I'm already sweating.

A voice in my head - the voice that very well belongs to the only woman ruling my life, my wife, was glaring at me for sweating this much, she was mocking me pursing her lips with that look, which result her nose to flare along with the action of her lips, causing anxiety in me to rise up and kiss her senseless.