3. [So ... It's A Date?]

Start from the beginning

"Get the hell up out my face, Kae. I'm not in the mood" I replied with gritted teeth, trying to contain my anger. I already knew I messed, she had told me a million times since she arrived to my house.

"Oh you're not in the mood? You're not in the mood huh? But you were in the mood when you was fucking some broad and forgot to pick up your girlfriend" she yelled even louder than before, if possible.

"I told you I was at Trell and Niko's playing ball and it slipped my mind. You can ask them if you don't trust me, but I've already explained" I said rising from the couch in the living room and walking off towards the basement.

"Where are you going! get back here, we ain't finished Chris" she yelled but I ignored her and continued to descend downstairs. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up with her. We were nothing alike and it's like she knows all the ways to piss me off and uses that knowledge against me.

Okay, I'll admit I was wrong for forgetting to pick her up from the airport but I already apologised. What else could I do? I've put up with her crap for four years and I'm just getting tired of the makeups and break ups, all the back and forth arguing and the yelling. I just need a girl who understands me and can see where I'm coming from and quite frankly Karrueche is not the girl. I want to break it off with her for good but I hate seeing girls cry or be in pain. But until then, I got my hoes to play with.

I walked over to my blank canvas that was resting on its wooden stand and stared at it. When I wasn't making songs for my albums or in the studio, I usually paint. I paint sometimes when I'm mad and unsurprisingly it's always after I'm with Karrueche.

I picked up my brush and got some paint out and began drawing something random and animated. I also did graffiti too. The basement was the only place Karrueche would let me 'vandalise' even though this was my house, so, the walls of the basement was literally covered with drawings I spray painted. The images also usually depended on my mood.

"Chris?"

I turned from my canvas and looked at Karrueche who was coming down the stares with a puppy dog look on her face. I noticed that she had changed from her skinny jeans and her white crop top into one of my shirts that looked like a dress on her.

I rolled my eyes and turned around finishing off the picture I had started. As I was about to put the brush down, Karrueche's small arms wrapped around my waist and I immediately slouched on the stool.

"Chris?" she whined quietly.

I sighed knowing what was going to happen next. She'd either cry because she knows I hate to see girls cry and we'd kiss and makeup, or she'd apologies, seduce me and I'd end up forgiving her after we had sex.

"What?" I asked with an exasperated sigh as she moved from behind me to in front of me, her arms never leaving my side. She pouted and made her eyes look as sad as they could.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean snap at you like that. The fact that you forgot just made me feel like you didn't care about me anymore and that I was loosing you" she said, and this wasn't the first time she spoke those words. She had doubted my love for her so many times that it was slowly becoming true.

When I hadn't said nothing in reply, a few tears slipped from her eyes and I sighed blinking hard. "Come on, don't cry baby" I whispered wiping away the stray tears with my thumb.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it" she sobbed as I pulled her face towards my chest and slowly rocked us side to side stroking her back slowly.

"Shh, it's okay" I comforted and pulled her away so I could look down at her. She stood on her toes and kissed my lips soft and slowly. I couldn't help but melt in her embrace.