2. [Texts From -C]

Vashtie Carter

"Come on D, I got things to do in a few hours. We need to hurry up and get to the park" I complained standing over Dayjah as she attempted to hide herself underneath the white covers. She groaned allowing me to know she was still alive but refused to move an inch from the bed. I sighed in annoyance, I just wanted to dragged her annoying ass out of the bed and down the stairs, backwards... through a hedge!

"I don't wanna go jogging with you no more!" she whined popping her head out of the cover a little so she could glance at my expression. If looks could kill, let's just say she'd be on her way to Heaven right now. Or hell.

Dayjah and I agreed to go jogging at the local park every Sunday morning and then we'd chill at her house or some random hotel in LA before she had to go home to her boyfriend. It's the only way we could spend time with each other since I worked from Monday to Friday. We'd usually party on Saturdays, like we did yesterday, then go jogging and chill together on Sundays.

"If you don't get ya lazy behind up right now" I threatened as I found her ankles from under the covers and dragged her off the bed and onto the floor. She landed with a thud and groaned in pain.

"Can't we do something else instead of jogging. You're already slim so what're you trying to burn. Your bones or your skin?" she question groggily as she stood from the ground. I couldn't help but die of laughter at her comment.

I then smiled at her exhausted expression. No one told her to get drunk last night. I couldn't cope with the hangovers which is why it was rare for me to drink. Obviously D hadn't quite grasped the fact that if you drank two big strawberry daiquiris the night before you were going to wake up tired with a headache.

"Oh shut up and put this on" I expressed shoving her some yoga pants and a sports bra. For once, she compelled without arguing with me and slide on the black yoga pants and the neon pink sports bra.

I was wearing some black cotton shorts and a neon yellow shorts bra, I'd always wear this when we- I'm sorry, when I go jogging. Dayjah is usually just trailing behind me texting Trey like she hadn't talked to him in years or sitting on the park benches when I wasn't looking, pretending she was stretching.

She finally slide her trainers on and followed me out of our apartment room making sure that she locked the door behind her.

We walked down to the apartment lobby, greeting Sarah, the front desk lady on our way out. She was nice, quiet as hell but all round a nice person.

"Can we take the car to the park this time. I'm tired of walking already" Dayjah spoke from beside me. I swear she is the most laziest human being to ever walk this earth while still having a killer figure. She never works out yet she has the perfect toned body and an hourglass figure. She insisted that it was in her 'genes'.

"You got gas money for that?" I asked side eyeing her. She kept quiet for that as I giggled walking along side her.

Once we made it to the park, we started warming up and stretching a little so there wouldn't be no injuries. I don't think I want to stretch out Dayjah's hamstring ever again. I stretched her leg too far back and ended up getting fly kicked in the stomach. Wasn't sure if it was her reflexes or if she was getting back at me for making her run for an hour.

Christopher Brown

"Mm yeah" I groaned deeply as I busted in the condom. There was truly nothing like sex in the morning. "Alright you can go home now" I told the brunette I had contacted from the house party I went to yesterday.

I would've kicked her out last night but she was good at using her mouth so I thought she would be fun for me in the morning, if you know what I mean.